PDA

View Full Version : Nikon Spotting Scope

358mag
07-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Anyone out in HBC land seen or used the new Nikon Fieldscope "ED" 13-30x50mm compact spotting scope ?????

Gunner
07-18-2010, 12:30 PM
It's supposed to be a great scope,I've been thinking about one too.Check out the prices at Cameraland,they are usually the best,and sometimes they have specials on the stuff we like!They are hunter friendly and there is no duty.Cheers,Gunner

358mag
07-18-2010, 12:39 PM
It's supposed to be a great scope,I've been thinking about one too.Check out the prices at Cameraland,they are usually the best,and sometimes they have specials on the stuff we like!They are hunter friendly and there is no duty.Cheers,Gunner
Thanks will check them out

dutchie
07-19-2010, 11:55 AM
The EDGE is very good for close up, but there are others that will out perform them in distance!

ALSO - something that I just found out by talking to a person at Nikon... Nikon supports anti-hunting organizations. I will not be purchasing any more Nikon products for that reason and that reason alone.

They do make a high quality product but I do not want to put money in anti's pockets as they have enough already. I am not bashing thier quality because it is not thier product that is the problem, it is the corporate platform that I can't support.

Dutchie