PDA

View Full Version : ladner black mouth curs

curt ladner
07-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi I am curt Ladner I own the Ladner black mouth cur kennels any one here hunt them...

Gateholio
07-15-2010, 02:48 PM
If you wish to advertise, you should contact the owner of the site, Marc.

Kasomor
07-15-2010, 03:16 PM
You are in Mississippi? Right?

BlacktailStalker
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Are you here to contribute to the forum or just sell puppys ?

curt ladner
07-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Yes I am from ms.... I can sell pups without this fourm. I have a lot of. Dogs over there working already.. be fine to remove me from this form you folks are really rude...

Elkhound
07-15-2010, 07:31 PM
we are a close bunch curt.....they just want to know your intentions

BlacktailStalker
07-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Nobody is being rude, just not allowing free advertising.
We all know the good ones sell themselves ;)

Where up here in Canada are some hounds you've placed, what are they running ?

houndogger
07-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I tried a blackmouth for west coast bears; Carnathan blood, didn't make the grade.

I remember that dog....lol

curt ladner
07-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Carthen dogs are not the same dogs I have sorry you got burned with one. All I have is tree dogs. My dogs tree squirrel , coon, bear, and cats. You can see my sight by looking up Ladner dogs..

Spokerider
07-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Hey curt, always room here for a fella wanting to talk hunting dogs........
We don`t see too many cur dogs here, mostly hounds and airedales and some mixed breeds for bear and cats. Some of us coon hunt with our mutts, but not much squirrel hunting with dogs that I know of.

Got any pics of yor cur`s to share?

fowl language
07-15-2010, 10:04 PM
hi curt, welcome..im from ladner and have a black mouth cure.at least that,s what i call him when he doesn,t listen to me. does that qualify..... others know him as a labrador retriever. welcome onboard but you need to tell a joke before posting or face the rath of gatehouse.....fowl

Gateholio
07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Curt, your very first post (Which I deleted) was an advertisement to sell dogs with a link to your website and a phone #.

We don't' allow free advertising on this site.

If you wish to stay and talk about dogs without advertising, feel free to do so.

If you wish to become a site sponsor and advertise your dogs for sale, please contact Marc.

No joke is required..........

07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Googled 'um,
Really nice looking dogs. Didnt find your site though. Not a hound guy myself, more a upland / ducky type. But thoes dogs do look nice.
pm me your web address i wouldnt mind a look.

oops just found it!

curt ladner
07-16-2010, 03:09 PM
I didnt read all the rules now i have and will be glad to give a donation.. here is my website so you can see my dogs i dont know how to post a picture..

http//curtladnerblackmouthcurs