PDA

View Full Version : no LEH notice

xcaribooer
07-11-2010, 02:19 PM
so I have yet to recieve my notice for LEH's I applied for. is there a way I can find out if they were recieved? I hope I wasnt the victim of an anti hunter postal worker pulling draws out of the sorting pile and making them disappear...when I check the draw results on line it just says no sucessful draw, it doesent confirm that I was ever entered into the draw. I know I beat the earlier than normal draw deadline by two weeks.

Steeleco
07-11-2010, 02:23 PM
If you check the online site, does it say what your luck was? If you got a draw but have yet to receive it, I'd be contacting Victoria. If the site doesn't show at least a "nil" something is amiss??

boxhitch
07-11-2010, 07:44 PM
I hope I wasnt the victim of an anti hunter postal worker pulling draws out of the sorting pile and making them disappear..,:),:),:),

barry1974w
07-12-2010, 05:38 PM
I haven't gotten my rejection letter yet either, but my wife got hers weeks ago.

BCRiverBoater
07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I received mine 2-3 weeks ago.

pearljam
07-13-2010, 08:41 AM
call them at the leh office. pretty simple......

sako_300
07-13-2010, 01:50 PM
so I have yet to recieve my notice for LEH's I applied for. is there a way I can find out if they were recieved? I hope I wasnt the victim of an anti hunter postal worker pulling draws out of the sorting pile and making them disappear...when I check the draw results on line it just says no sucessful draw, it doesent confirm that I was ever entered into the draw. I know I beat the earlier than normal draw deadline by two weeks.

I always send mine in an express post envelope...

MichelD
07-13-2010, 01:58 PM
I've never really believed that anti hunting postal worker theory.

You have a serious question though. As pearljam said. Call 'em.

xcaribooer
08-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I got hold of someone there in the LEH dept. and they confirmed that they did not recieve my entries.Ther were lost in the mail I guess, not really sure how this could happen...
I will be sending by courrier for now on.

Jelvis
08-05-2010, 10:19 PM
You got suckered by someone probably the postal worker lost your stuff or put it in the wrong mailbox.
Jel .. I'd go postal on someone if that happened to me lol

pointandshoot
08-08-2010, 01:43 PM
would be so simple to make an online application. no lost mail, no rushing to the post office, and in theory data entry would be a snap since we're doing the input.

Phreddy
08-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I went to open mine and the envelope farted at me.