PDA

View Full Version : for huntwriter re broadheads

jessbennett
07-05-2010, 06:11 PM
this is here to not hijack another thread. so.......

so do we have video of those pig carcass test you were talking about? i think they would be informative to us regular joes. just curious because you said that you performed these tests with "special" video. these tests may be very helpful in someone trying to decide on broadheads and equip, etc. were you performing these tests on your own? what broadheads did you test? was these test results published anywhere that we can get the info? again i think it would be very informative.:wink:

and you never answered my questions about the tests performed when you were in your deer culling days? im curious about those tests too. equipment, broadhead brands, arrow recovery, etc, etc.

and finally,
u didnt say you were super.... i did..... i was being sarcastically descriptive........ i guess im just jealous of your ability to pat yourself in the back(i wish i was that flexible) comes with practice i suppose.............:wink:
seems as though you have the issue with having to "one up" everyone who may have done something. its the classic"anything you can do i can do better" syndrome. you proved it yet again today.

it is obvious that you and i will agree to disagree. that is okay, i understand it. but please for the sake of all other bowhunters on here could you please make all these test results public? the videos, reports, the cull questions etc. . or at the very least where we can find the results to your specific testing?
i really think it would benefit all of us bowhunters and future bowhunters on h.b.c.
thanks,
Jess

huntwriter
07-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Answers to all your questions will have to wait until my book "Let's Go Bowhunting" is published. It's due for publishing in the second half of 2012. If I give the answers to everything now then there is no need to buy the book.:wink:

Of course, I am sure, ones you read the book you will disagree with everything. But that's fine by me too.

jessbennett
07-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Answers to all your questions will have to wait until my book "Let's Go Bowhunting" is published. It's due for publishing in the second half of 2012. If I give the answers to everything now then there is no need to buy the book.:wink:

Of course, I am sure, ones you read the book you will disagree with everything. But that's fine by me too.

i see............thats pretty much what i figured. pretty hard to put video of broadhead tests in a book tho dont you think.......:roll: is there a video????

p.s. im just goin out on a limb here, but im guessing there will be no answers to all of this in your books either. . . . . .
why would i buy the book anyways when i can get you dancing around questions on here for free.:wink:

NaStY
07-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Really are you guys that bored? Maybe this topic should be in PM's instead?

BimmerBob
07-05-2010, 08:03 PM
It's way better here, or is there a way for us to see PM's?

jessbennett
07-05-2010, 08:05 PM

bahahahahahaha........ :mrgreen:

jessbennett
07-05-2010, 08:17 PM
all i was doing is asking for some documentation to all these tests that he has supposedly performed? all of these tests that made his opinions and "real world" experiences have an advantage over any of us other people posting on the original topic.

and really i got the answer i figured. he didnt have it, wasnt willing to prove it, oh wait........... we have to buy the book......:-| in 2012.......
i just figure if someone is willing to put all these "self proclimations"of all these tests and studies out there that they would be willing to share the helpful info with the fellow hbc'ers, for the purpose of "good hunting":wink:

NaStY
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM

Sorry I can only read yours :mrgreen:

NaStY
07-05-2010, 08:27 PM
all i was doing is asking for some documentation to all these tests that he has supposedly performed? all of these tests that made his opinions and "real world" experiences have an advantage over any of us other people posting on the original topic.

and really i got the answer i figured. he didnt have it, wasnt willing to prove it, oh wait........... we have to buy the book......:-| in 2012.......
i just figure if someone is willing to put all these "self proclimations"of all these tests and studies out there that they would be willing to share the helpful info with the fellow hbc'ers, for the purpose of "good hunting":wink:

Ya I see your point and agree if he has all this information but isn't willing to share it. To bad I would like to see it myself. Being a new bow hunter myself I could really use some of that there useful info......:mrgreen:

jessbennett
07-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Ya I see your point and agree if he has all this information but isn't willing to share it. To bad I would like to see it myself. Being a new bow hunter myself I could really use some of that there useful info......:mrgreen:

for sure......... thats some important info for sure. right from entry level hunters up to professional publishers of books about bowhunting.....:-D id really like to see the video of shooting various broadheads into pig carcasses that he filmed with "special cameras"..... would be very good to see...........i think it would be very informative. but im sure we could find a real video of something similar on the net if we looked. guess we will have to wait till 2012 when the book comes out to see if it comes with a dvd also. :mrgreen:

and to see all those test results about culling deer and testing all these broadheads while doing it would be interesting for sure. all the time it must have took to find arrows, retrieve game and document every kill with detailed test results would be a fantastic read and very informative...........

but really i suppose with all the information floating around the net about tests and studies that have really been done,well im sure i could get all the info i need without having to wait till 2012.
just thought our resident professional would want to help us all out.......:wink:

Gateholio
07-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Lots of broadhead tests on the intraweb, some video'ed and some by doctors, etc..

Jagermeister
07-05-2010, 09:25 PM

I have a novel idea Huntwriter. Why don't you provide me with a copy of your manuscript of "Let's Go Bowhunting" for perusal and I will critique it for grammatical errors and verify your bibliography sources, free of charge? Maybe you could provide copies to JesseBennett and BowWalker to so that you can get a well rounded critique?

Jagermeister
07-05-2010, 09:33 PM
:mrgreen:DUCK AND HEAD FOR COVER:tongue::oops:

Gateholio
07-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Looking a bit closer at this thread and it appears mostly a troll thread. I'm always interested in people backing up their claims with facts but now there are some insults and biological references being made, so I'll just lock it.

Myself and others have conducted plenty of bullet tests and posted them here and on other websites for free, so I dont' see why you couldn't find all the broadhead tests you wanted online, without waiting for 2012...

IATL:wink:

Bow Walker
07-06-2010, 09:38 AM
It was OK up to where you had to delete HW's reply. The "debate" needs to go to PM's anyway. Leave it closed. jmho.