PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need a Floatplane from Muncho?

StoneChaser
07-05-2010, 04:52 PM
A buddy of mine booked months ago with LIARD AIR (Northern Rockies Lodge) (for July 30 and was able to book the last flight before the openor (Muncho Lake - C185, and he's the 3rd flight of the day ~ 12:00 PM or so).

Anyhow, long story short he will be unable to go now, and is wondering if anybody wants his flight?

They are all booked up now for the opener, but PM me and I'll get you in contact with him if you're interested.

He's paid a deposit, which you would simply cover and take the booking over (I've checked with the Northern Rockies Air....no problem here).

Great chance for HBC members to get into sheep country before Opening Day!

boxhitch
07-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Not sure that would work out.
Northern Rockies Air based out of Watson Lake doesn't have a 185, but will fly out of Muncho with the Beaver
Liard Air based out of the Northern Rockies Lodge at Muncho Lake has a Beaver and a 185, and I hear has added a Turbo Otter on amphibs. Now thats a serious aircraft.

StoneChaser
07-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Not sure that would work out.
Northern Rockies Air based out of Watson Lake doesn't have a 185, but will fly out of Muncho with the Beaver
Liard Air based out of the Northern Rockies Lodge at Muncho Lake has a Beaver and a 185, and I hear has added a Turbo Otter on amphibs. Now thats a serious aircraft.

OOOPS....I knew that too...thanks for the correction!

Yes, it is out of Mucho (Liard Air)

He's got a $500 deposit down, and will give it to somebody for $400....save $100, and the flight can be taken anytime this year (thier other aircraft as well).

BiG Boar
07-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Does it come with a location for sheep?

IronNoggin
07-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Yes, it is out of Mucho (Liard Air)

He's got a $500 deposit down, and will give it to somebody for $400....save $100, and the flight can be taken anytime this year (thier aircraft as well).

Very Good Likelihood. Is the Beaver available for this, please confirm that and date selection being wide open. Checking with My Partner, and back to you as soon as I can...

Cheers,
Nog

hntcrazy
07-06-2010, 05:48 PM
His otter is on straight floats not amphibs............

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
07-06-2010, 06:01 PM
i called for a for a quote it was 3200 bucks to fly to tuchodi lakes:shock: return

StoneChaser
07-07-2010, 03:52 PM
No Longer available, thanks for looking.