PDA

View Full Version : Moose Hunting partner wanted for August 7b Hunt

Dad and son
07-03-2010, 11:15 PM
I have hunted in the Fort Nelson area for the past 4 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been fortunate to hunt in many areas of BC and I think Northern BC is the best place by far. Amazing scenery, lots of wildlife and few hunters. I am hunting with my 15 year old son, another dad and his 14 year old son approx Aug 17-26. We will hunt for moose and caribou plus do a little fishing.
I have all the equipment we need including a quad and a travel trailer to sleep in. I am looking for one more person to join us, to help with the cost of gas. It is expensive to drive up there from Vancouver. Sorry, no smoking or alcohol on the trip. I am open to either a new or experienced hunter, it does not matter.

leatherlungs
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
I have hunted in the Fort Nelson area for the past 4 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been fortunate to hunt in many areas of BC and I think Northern BC is the best place by far. Amazing scenery, lots of wildlife and few hunters. I am hunting with my 15 year old son, another dad and his 14 year old son approx Aug 17-26. We will hunt for moose and caribou plus do a little fishing.
I have all the equipment we need including a quad and a travel trailer to sleep in. I am looking for one more person to join us, to help with the cost of gas. It is expensive to drive up there from Vancouver. Sorry, no smoking or alcohol on the trip. I am open to either a new or experienced hunter, it does not matter.

If you ever decide to add another Father-Son combo to one of your trips let me know. We would be interested.

blackbart
07-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Did you and Rishu have a break-up? Come to think of it where has the coyote eater gone? What the buck!

Perhaps you should be looking for a partner that not only does not drink or smoke but also has a reloading press made to travel.

Best o luck. Your story from last year made me laugh and just now thinking of it again made me smile. Thanks for that.