PDA

View Full Version : Fresh meat

Sideofabarn
04-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey all,
New to this board
My Excuse: Grew up in Australia, where I hunted rabbits and foxes whilst I worked and lived on farms-yes I know where my food comes from! Moved to Canada in 2000, lived in Alberta until last summer when I made the big move west. Itching to get out after deer and maybe a few ditch chickens with the bow. I am currently reading up for the core test, I think I have the big game stuff pegged, but some of the bird stuff I need to know better. I don't care what weapon you use to hunt with, I chose the bow because I can practice close to home, and the woman who loves me is not keen on the smoke pole. Currently work in crappy retail, but am looking to go into one of the forestry programs at BCIT. I may ask a few silly questions from time to time, but bear (no pun intended) with me. I like beer, I eat anything, and I love BC.

bochunk2000
04-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Welcome to BC. You should be able to get answers to all of your questions here. Steve.

ex bc guide
04-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Welcome to hbc its a great place to be

harbinger
04-10-2006, 09:02 AM
To bad about your wife not liking to smoke pole...:-( ;-) Welcome!

johnes50
04-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Welcome, Sideofabarn. Ask away. Don't worry about asking silly questions, we all ask them. You'll get a bunch of silly answers back and occaisionally an answer to the question you asked.:biggrin: John

000buck
04-10-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey all,
New to this board
My Excuse: Grew up in Australia, where I hunted rabbits and foxes whilst I worked and lived on farms-yes I know where my food comes from! Moved to Canada in 2000, lived in Alberta until last summer when I made the big move west.

guess you got in with refugee from political persecution status. Welcome to the site. I don't care how you choose to hunt as long as you support all choices, after all were all in the boat. good times mate.