PDA

View Full Version : leh courtesy

bcfarmer
06-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Now that the leh help questions seem to be on the slow down. How many of us that have asked for help, have had the decency to reply back to the person we pm'd and thanked them for their contributions....no matter how big or small?
Really guys and gals, it only takes a minute, and it goes a long ways to gaining future help!http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

BCF

Bighorn hunter
06-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Well look at that. I see you are from the Similkameen and guess what I just got in the mail. My draw results with my 93 to 1 similakameen sheep draw.Any chance of getting a few tips.

Cheers
BH

Stone Sheep Steve
06-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Well look at that. I see you are from the Similkameen and guess what I just got in the mail. My draw results with my 93 to 1 similakameen sheep draw.Any chance of getting a few tips.

Cheers
BH

Use a bow!!:wink:

Now you didn't quite say you got that draw. Can we be presumptuous???

SSS

Bighorn hunter
06-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Got the draw and also got the green light from the wife. Wasn't sure how she was gonna take it with me going aug 1st for stones for 10 days, and also to the NWT for the last 2 weeks of sept for a dall.:)

Hope I have a bed to come home to at the end of sept!

BH

Stone Sheep Steve
06-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Got the draw and also got the green light from the wife. Wasn't sure how she was gonna take it with me going aug 1st for stones for 10 days, and also to the NWT for the last 2 weeks of sept for a dall.:)

BH

Lucky bugger! That was my draw! Some real dandies.......use a bow.:)

SSS

bsa30-06
06-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Now that the leh help questions seem to be on the slow down. How many of us that have asked for help, have had the decency to reply back to the person we pm'd and thanked them for their contributions....no matter how big or small?
Really guys and gals, it only takes a minute, and it goes a long ways to gaining future help!http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

BCF

A simple thank you really goes along away with me.A couple years ago when i shot my first bear,before the story or pics got posted i made sure to thank those that provided me with the info to make that a succesfull hunt.I have provided help to people who have asked some of have said thank-you and made sure to pm me details of there hunt succesfull or not.......and some have not.I dont forget stuff like that and will remember that next time the help question comes up.

bcfarmer
06-25-2010, 07:53 PM
ahhh....the much coveted "north side" , and with the wife's permission! You are one lucky guy.

There will be three others just like you. Good luck,

bcf

BH

bcfarmer
06-25-2010, 07:56 PM
......and some have not.I dont forget stuff like that and will remember that next time the help question comes up.that was the basic message I was trying to put forth!

bcf

northof49
06-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Lucky bugger! That was my draw! Some real dandies.......use a bow.:)

SSS
x2 on that. Good luck with all your hunts Bighorn. You'll be all nothin but ribs by October:-D

Bighorn hunter
06-25-2010, 08:38 PM
x2 on that. Good luck with all your hunts Bighorn. You'll be all nothin but ribs by October:-D

Ha ha, thanks guys, fortunatly I have had a preaty good winter and am able to loose a little around the ribs:mrgreen:

Is it just the three tags for residents and then one for the GO?

Cheers
BH

SHAKER
06-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Due to this site, I've been able to meet many great people and have got to join in a few hunts that I would not have been able to partisapate in. Tree Climber and I spent a couple days in an undisclosed location and had a great hunt and may have made a long time friendship out of it. Going back with him this year too so life is good. Best said give some and hopefully you'll get some. The guy that just wants the info and don't care past that.......... tell them as what you like but I do the "tough area, try around .......(insterst a basic land mark)". But to the "good guys" a little info goes a long ways!

Mugger
06-26-2010, 06:32 AM
Hey Bighorn hunter, are you being guided in the NWT and if so by who, if you don't mind me asking.Thanks.

Bighorn hunter
06-26-2010, 06:59 AM
Hey Bighorn hunter, are you being guided in the NWT and if so by who, if you don't mind me asking.Thanks.

yep, getting guided, and going with Mackenzie Mountain Outfitters

Cheers
BH