PDA

View Full Version : Leupold Warranty-Alberta

Muleycatcher
06-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Any one here have to send a scope to the leupold service center in Alberta? I am wondering what the wait time might be.
My Vari-X II won't hold zero and I have to send it away to them.

Gateholio
06-03-2010, 04:08 PM
I bet it is back in your hands within 2-3 weeks.

crazysheephunter
06-03-2010, 04:10 PM
I sent in a pair of binoculars,and had a brand new pair in my hands within 2 weeks.Excellent service and return time.

killman
06-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I was up to about 2.5 months. They where waiting for parts. Then one day a brand new one showed up.

OutWest
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
My dad had to send a scope in before as well. They ended up sending a brand new one to him. Excellent service and return time as well just like crazysheephunter said.

The Hermit
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Excellent service and very fast turn around time! No questions asked just fixed it! It was a second/third hand scope too.

Muleycatcher
06-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Well that's good news!

Jim Prawn
06-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Same for me - great service and quick turnaround. My strap broke while doubling on a buddies quad while moosin last oct and my leupold broke the fall - broke the reticle all to s*!t. Not covered under waranty but I think it was $100 and got it back pretty quick with full water proof guarantee etc. Had to borrow buddies 270 short mag with a bushnell on it to down a small 4 pt mulie at 285 yds. Also had to buy a neew scope anyways since it was mid season - thought I'd try the bushnell with rainguard, and managed to down two blacktails in nasty conditions at decent range with it - happy so far.
Lookin forward to LEH results.
Im going to have another beer now.
JP

huntcoop
06-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Mine was mailed and back in my hands within 9 days.

Phreddy
06-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Leupold has the best turnaround of any optics on the market. Bushnell and the others will drive you crazy. It's fine and dandy if your scope gives you any problems in the off season and you're not too worried about the time factor, but just like the police, when time counts the service is a long time coming with most other scope makes. (No offence to the police. They are undermanned and over managed like most government departments)