PDA

View Full Version : Reminder , Alberta Hunting draws are out !

Springer
06-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Just a reminder for those applying in Alberta for Hunting draws that the June 2 - 24th window opens tomorrow.
You need to gain those priority points to plan your hunts for this year and ones down the road.
I have to juggle myself, my sons , and some BC friends draws.

www.albertarelm.com will help those others curiosity on how it all works.

Cheers and good luck !!

srupp
06-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Hmmmm my little brother is doing mine as usaul..he is smarter than me better looking than me, has everything while I got short changed..however he ALWAYS takes care of my Alberta priority hunting situation...

cheers

Steven

Wild one
06-02-2010, 09:54 AM
My 999 for pronghorn will be all for me this year

killman
06-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the link. I filled out a Win card just in case anyone wanted to take me to Alberta:mrgreen:.

Springer
06-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Steve ,only 2 more years then its off to the Prairies for your Pronghorn hunt.

Killman , they main thing is build your priorities for a few years and by then hopefully you can get an Alberta hunter to Host you.

Wildone , are you drawing for Archery Antelope?

Wild one
06-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Wildone , are you drawing for Archery Antelope?

Yep archery antelope I want to try and decoy one

Springer
06-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey I checked Elmer's priority's and Oohhh Contrair , he's a Priority "5" so that means at a 6 we should be able to plan the Speedgoat hunt.
Blaze has a priority 7 right now so Looks Like i get to play Driver and Cameraman for the Hunting Entertainment collection.

Leaseman
06-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Hey Phil!
Looks like Stevie will have to retire soon since work is cutting into his hunting/fishing/camping/visiting/sausage making/fly tieing time.....:mrgreen:

Sorry for not sending you info on the "project" yet...... I haven't had time to do anything except work and look after my aunts estate.....:icon_frow.... haven't even had the boat out since you guys were down!

Talk to you soon!

(our "little" brother gave me your address so will mail you the stuff!)

Mike

mountainman
06-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Forgot my WIN card at home so I might be hooped for this year. :(

Springer
06-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Holy Smokes it's Joe !! Where the heck have you been?? I heard like Australia or something ?
Shame Shame on the WIN card . I am sure you could log into the RELM site and find it. Everything can done on line now anyway's. I would hate to see you lose another years Priority points because you dont have your number on you. Man mines one of the only numbers i ensure i remember.

getting any use of the jetboat ?

Cheers.

mountainman
06-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah working over in Australia now. Took my wallet out of my pack before I left for some reason lol. I will see if I set it up to remember my WIN.
Had the boat out 2 times this year so far lol.
How are things treating you in Red Deer?

Springer
06-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Ya Mike I have been very busy as well and will be on staright nights for awhile yet until the plant turnaround is done. The project will be fun to put together. I have had my smiley face screen saver up of my sturgeon since i got home. You sure know how to throw a good Boat Party thats for sure,even in windstorms and rain.

Joe You should be able to get through and using your drivers licence get your WIN,,or someone at home could e-mail it.I guess you have lots of good general Elk hunting out your doorstep.
Things are rainy in Red Deer. You know sometime a float down the Red Deer river for Browns and walleye would be fun in your boat .....