PDA

View Full Version : Cherryville 3D

Ruger4
05-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Who's all going and supporting the Cherryville shoot ?

bowhunterbruce
06-01-2010, 05:00 AM
i'm gonna be there bud,i never miss thier 2 shoots every year.i'll be taking the trailer and quad up on friday night.ton of great people,ton of awsome shots and wicked quading all over the place up there.only a 3 min quad ride to sugar lake and watching all the whitey's and elk as ya sip your coffee,is not a bad way to start any day if you ask me.

hardnocks
06-02-2010, 08:27 AM
I may show up their . if its not raining they like to cancel it if it rains to hard.

bowhunterbruce
06-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I may show up their . if its not raining they like to cancel it if it rains to hard.
hey merv i have not missed one of thier shoots for the last 5 years and i cant remember them ever canceling a shoot.lawerance sets up his targets a week in advance so everything is ready.and the 2 shoots they have every year brings in a good number of campers as both of the shoots are 2 days each.even though they dont pull in the hundred or so shooters like most other okanagan shoots do ,the coarse is always challenging yet and usually changed from year to year so that at least half are completely new to those that keep comming back.a great shoot imo ,i only wished that they would bring in way more shooters to show the appreication of the effort that is put in by so very few, year in and year out.

hardnocks
06-02-2010, 07:38 PM
well bruce their sure was one cause i drove over and met everyone coming home .

hardnocks
06-02-2010, 07:41 PM
bruce it seems like only the early shoots get good numbers . the last couple years the june shoots have only drawn 30 shooters.

Ruger4
06-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Weather was great saturday , little drizzle in the a.m.

The course was good and challenging as usual. Great spot for camping at a reasonable cost and the lunch was by donation. Great job Cherryville !!

See you next year for two days :mrgreen:

Rob

jimb60
06-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Great shoot !!! They are having another one in August so come out and shoot!