PDA

View Full Version : Quesnel shoot

Bowzone_Mikey
05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
is this weekend

My question is what time do the festivities kick off on saturday morning ... wanna bring the fam at least my oldest Daughter with me anyway ...she just got a new bow and wants to shoot. :)

need to know what time to leave my place Saturday morning

Cheers
Mikey

quaywe
05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi Mike,

I believe the format for Saturday is begin shooting when you arrive, course will be open around 8:00 - 8:30 I think.

I'm sorry I can't be any more precise, there is a different group of people running the event this time than in previous years, so I'm not exactly sure.

Glad to see you daughter is rarin' to go.

See you there.

Cheers,

Geoff

oldtimer
05-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Mikey, I believe Geoff is right , any time around 8 will be good I think. Being Saturday you should be able to start shooting up to about noon, then relax before the Big dinner ( pig roast ) and then live band. As always camping is free. See you for a wobbly pop in our usual circle of campers. Mike

Bowzone_Mikey
05-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Mikey, I believe Geoff is right , any time around 8 will be good I think. Being Saturday you should be able to start shooting up to about noon, then relax before the Big dinner ( pig roast ) and then live band. As always camping is free. See you for a wobbly pop in our usual circle of campers. Mike

Paige and I will be there Friday nite, Sam and Sarah will stay at home this weekend ... someones gotta do the work ;)... we have swimming lessons till 7 or so ... be on the road at about 730 .... roll in about 9 ish to set up a tent and put the kid to bed and then I think I would hear a beer or 2 callin my name, My Dog will be happy to gaurd your Trailer again Mike ;)

Save me a good spot