PDA

View Full Version : provincials

jessbennett
05-23-2010, 03:07 PM
so....... whos all coming? what class you shooting? trash talking welcome in this thread. hahhahahahahaha:mrgreen:

oldtimer
05-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Registration and money sent Jess. Shooting "old Farts" class from the green stakes. My goal is to at least get to within 50 points of Michael :) Mike

jessbennett
05-23-2010, 03:13 PM
right on mike. we are all chasing michael. that young man is going to be a force to be reckoned with for a long time to come!!!!! :mrgreen:. its going to be tight on me making it with the wedding being the weekend after but im gunna try and make it. going to try and devote some time to some practicing here. oh well if worse comes to worse i could just shoot hunter class. hehehe:mrgreen:

Bowzone_Mikey
05-24-2010, 10:17 AM
I seem to once again have way to much on the go this year ... I am not even gonna make the PG club shoot .... I am however going to to Q-town next week ... If the stars align properly ... Hoping to get to WL Provincials

Its almost to the point of ridiculas .... and the point of selling off my target bows cause the only use they see is in my yard

Bow Walker
05-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Me 2 Mike - it's a major P.I.A.! I considered selling my target rig, for a few minutes anyway. Can't bring myself to do it though. I'd advise the same for you...

jessbennett
05-24-2010, 12:41 PM
I seem to once again have way to much on the go this year ... I am not even gonna make the PG club shoot .... I am however going to to Q-town next week ... If the stars align properly ... Hoping to get to WL Provincials

Its almost to the point of ridiculas .... and the point of selling off my target bows cause the only use they see is in my yard

thats exactly how i feel. thats poor bow doesnt get near the attention it deserves. :cry:... i cant bring myself to sell it tho. next year will be the year for shoots for me. i miss going to them soo much too.

Ruger4
05-25-2010, 06:43 PM
We'll be there ............from Kelowna :mrgreen:

BowSitter
05-25-2010, 08:25 PM
There will be a bunch coming up from the Island!

oldtimer
05-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Ron what time arriving and do you need us to save you a spot ?? Mike

BowSitter
05-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi Mike. I am not sure how many are coming or how many units there is going to be. Will try and let you know, if not then we will take our chances. There was a ton of room there so shouldn't be a problem.

Bowzone_Mikey
06-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Booked time off today ...whether I get it or not will be a differant story

Bowzone_Mikey
06-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Jess .... I emailed Sarah today ... looking for directions and costs etc...... I dunno if she gets on here or not but can you post the info for the benifit of our audiance

BowSitter
06-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Mikey, the directions are,
Directions: Take Hwy 20 West, turn left onto Dog Creek Road. Bond Lake Road is the first right after the Dog Creek Mohawk Station and Store.
The clubhouse and shooting ranges are the first facility on the left.

oldtimer
06-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Well Boys and Girls it looks like I won't be competing after all. I am scheduled to have my Knee surgery on June 21st in Langley. and based on how I abused my other knee the last time I don't think I will be hiking the hills of Willy's puddle that soon after. Hope to be in shape for Vanderhoof.
Mike

Bowzone_Mikey
06-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Well Boys and Girls it looks like I won't be competing after all. I am scheduled to have my Knee surgery on June 21st in Langley. and based on how I abused my other knee the last time I don't think I will be hiking the hills of Willy's puddle that soon after. Hope to be in shape for Vanderhoof.
Mike

Are you and Barb still gonna come down Mike ? ... would be great to have some beers with you guys ... I have become as cultured as your wife the last week .... Drank 3 bottles of differant kinda of wine ;)

BowSitter
06-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Mike

Mike, isn't that an oxymoron, what with getting the knee done and not being able to shoot. I think that's an oxymoron or maybe I'm just a moron. Anyway I'm glad you are getting the knee done but will miss you there if you don't show up. Hope you come down and cheer everyone on.....Ron

oldtimer
06-06-2010, 05:43 AM
Hope to come down and offer to help the Williams Lake club out with scoring or any other jobs they might need help with. Mike