PDA

View Full Version : Yotes Howlin'

dutchie
05-17-2010, 10:03 PM
So I live in White Rock and about a month ago there was a dead blacktail doe just down the street from my house.

Tonight I am looking through HBC and a police car drives past the main road and the Coyotes just erupt like I have never heard them before. It sounded like there was 2 packs going at it. Making my dog go insane

I wonder if I should take a Bow and do some yote hunting?!?!

(kidding of course)

Dutchie

DevilDog77
05-17-2010, 10:08 PM
dead dogs a good dog...let er fly.

dutchie
05-17-2010, 10:58 PM
dead dogs a good dog...let er fly.

I live in the middle of yuppy ville :s If i was to walk out with a yote in my hand shit would fly...

Our street is an exception because we have broken the families into seeing us with guns and dead animals. On our street the neighborhood thinks it is funny when we come home from a hunting trip... the kids always want to see the kill and the parents have come around to it and like coming over now.

Last winter I had my Goose decoys out in the front lawn after a goose hunt and the 5 geese in the back and the kids wanted a picture with the decoys and the birds! pretty classic if you ask me!

Dutchie

Sasquatch
05-17-2010, 11:21 PM
We have plenty of "urban coyotes" in Richmond and I think they are good to have around. They keep the population of rodents and stray cats under control.

Sometimes, when a vehicle with a siren is driving by at night, you can hear them yapping and howling from every direction.