PDA

View Full Version : Leh

Albafly
05-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi guys,

I have a question- me and a few buddies put in for LEH shared hunt for moose, first time for us doing LEH. One of the guys works away a lot and will be heading to a logging camp and will be away for a month after the results come out. If he gets drawn, will we all get notified, or just him? We're thinking we might not find out for over a month if he gets drawn and only he gets notified?

Any info on the process would be appreciated.

Thanks
Alba

cloverphil
05-16-2010, 11:06 PM
on a shared hunt I believe all party's get notified since they each should have put in their own card, adding other card serials #'s to their's

demlake
05-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Yes, every member in the group gets a separate authorization form showing the results of the draw.

Then each of you have to carry his with him, and update them as and if you get each moose.

jml11
05-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Yes you will all get an authorization letter in the mail if you get drawn. You will all also receive a statement "NIL" if you were not successful, so either way you will know by mid-june yes or no. You will also be able to find out using the online results page before the mail out hardcopies are available, all you need is the hunter number and you can even check for friends or colleagues if you know their numbers as well.

blackwater moose
05-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Hi guys,

I have a question- me and a few buddies put in for LEH shared hunt for moose, first time for us doing LEH. One of the guys works away a lot and will be heading to a logging camp and will be away for a month after the results come out. If he gets drawn, will we all get notified, or just him? We're thinking we might not find out for over a month if he gets drawn and only he gets notified?

Any info on the process would be appreciated.

Thanks
Alba

each person gets notified personally.i have the same problem, some of my guys work away. what i do is ,i have each person 's hunters number that i hunt with and i check on line to see what we end up with.

Albafly
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Great idea about checking their results online- i'll do that for sure. Thanks everyone for the response, it may have saved his front door.