PDA

View Full Version : Bear hunting advice to an old friend

Ltbullken
05-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Tonight, an old freind called me up whom I haven't seen in a few months. He asked for advice on where to go bear hunting. Well I have to tell you that I was so flattered that he would call me up and ask. He was going with his son tomorrow on a spur of the moment hunt and his cabin which is in the high country is still not green enough. He's a retired soldier too so I gave up all my good spots. Hell, not like I need to worry about there not being enough bears around! I wished him luck and asked him to get back to me on their success so I when I go out later this week I got a sense of what to look for. Anyway, had to pass this on. :)

weisheng
05-11-2010, 10:53 PM
I need some good spots too! too bad I am not your old friend yet!

troutseeker
05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey, I was a soldier! ;-)

OutWest
05-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Awesome of you to help your friend out. Hope they're successful!

scallywag
05-12-2010, 06:37 AM
sounds like one of my friends only calling when they need something...

4 point
05-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I have very few friends that hunt/fish and they don't ask becuase they know the answers. The others that ask just want to use me for info I will not give.

Phil
05-12-2010, 02:39 PM
sounds like one of my friends only calling when they need something...

That's what friends are for....

BearSniper
05-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey, why not ?

If he's an old friend, I'm sure you may need to call him sometime and get advice on something else.

Blackies are plentiful enough that you wouldn't be giving up a honey hole such as a spot for a monster Elk or Mulie.