PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Number Question

tristanmac
05-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey guys, my buddy passed his core and is going to go get his hunter number on Monday, we were also planning on filling out the LEH cards and sending them in on that day as well. I was wondering if the hunter number takes time to get processed or as soon as you get it is it in the computer and ready to go?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Tristan

RJ
05-08-2010, 01:41 PM
If you have the cert. from the BCWF you go to the government office and you get the hunter number right away

tristanmac
05-08-2010, 01:51 PM
If you have the cert. from the BCWF you go to the government office and you get the hunter number right away

Yes, I understand that you get it right away, my question is does it get processed instantly. Were going to be sending in our LEH draws on the same day that he gets his number, so will the guys in victoria have his hunter number on that day as well or will it take time for the number to get into there computer?

Ghost Stalker
05-08-2010, 02:00 PM
i think they will mail the hard copy of the hunter number but they will tell you what it is going to be. once you give them the paper showing you have passed they will assign you your number and is is good right away

RJ
05-08-2010, 02:04 PM
You can buy your license and tags right away so I would assume its good right away.

Edit... When I bought my hunting license earlier this year, the girl at the gun store made a mistake on the issue date. I got a call from the government office within an hour letting me know of the mistake, so I think everything is entered into the system quickly

tristanmac
05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
yah thats what I figured, thanks guys!