PDA

View Full Version : Senior Games ??

oldtimer
05-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Can anybody tell me what has happened to Archery for the Senior Games ? It was originally listed for Campbell River Rod and Gun but now on the Senior Games website it says " sight to be determined "
Anyone know what is happening ??
Thanks Mike

Canuck2
05-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Hey Mike. Things have been a bit up in the air about this but I think it has been resolved. I'll send you an email in a few minutes and forward the emails I got concerning our archery venue - possibly Comox now rather than Campbell River.

Bow Walker
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Canuck2 - would you post the location as soon as you're sure of it? Thanks.

Canuck2
05-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Will do; don't know it yet though.

oldtimer
05-15-2010, 06:39 AM
I have an e-mail from Karen Rushton who is the Senior Games Manager and she says that Archery is definitely on and definitely in Campbell River. They are not certain of the location but she says in all probability it will be at Robron Oval.
Her quote is " there has been some difficulty ensuring that an appropriate site is obtained, with people who know what they are doing " Mike

Bow Walker
05-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks Mike, that narrows it down.

Canuck2
05-16-2010, 04:06 PM
I also just got an email confirming that our event will be held in Campbell River. Glad we're definitely on the schedule and can go ahead with getting folks joined up to the Seniors Games Society, holding our zone playdowns, and making plans for September.