PDA

View Full Version : E-Collar Training Clinic.

bopper
04-08-2010, 08:24 PM
After reading some of the posts on e-collar use (and mis-use) I'm wondering how many would be interested in a two-day training seminar, with emphasis on collar conditioning; proper use of the e-collar, gun dog fundamentals, field and water work and much more from my program 'Results Through Respect".
I retired from professional training 5 years ago, but feel there is a need for some assistance and guidance from many people with their dogs. This is not for profit; the fee would only be enough cover cost of the grounds, toilets, ammunition and birds, training manual, and barbecue on Saturday night. (Total cost would be about $100). This training seminar would be held at my old training grounds at Grindrod, B.C., (35 miles North of Vernon) with excellent land and water for training; free dry camping on the grounds, motels nearby, and with being limited to 12 participants, plenty of opportunity for everyone to get lots of hands-on work with their dog. (Of any breed). Possible dates would be either June 5 & 6 or June 19 &20. For any of you who are interested, please send me a PM. Good luck with your dogs!
Bopper

betteroffishing
04-09-2010, 08:58 AM
thanks for the offer , unfortunately too far at the wrong time of year for this dog . but a very generouse offer .

Tuffcity
04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Do the dogs have to have a certain level of training or experience?

thanks,
RC

bopper
04-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Do the dogs have to have a certain level of training or experience?

thanks,
RC
No, I should have mentioned; this would be for dogs of all ages and levels of training and experience, from pups on up.
Bopper

Lots'oLabs
04-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Bopper, this is an extremely generous offer!
I would strongly reccomend for everyone who has questions or concerns about where to begin in the process of collar conditioning to get you and your dogs to Grinrod to take in this seminar. This is a great way to begin the process.

Also, not a bad way to spend a weekend with like minded individuals and meet each other.

Way to go Bopper!

mark
04-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Bopper, this is an extremely generous offer!
I would strongly reccomend for everyone who has questions or concerns about where to begin in the process of collar conditioning to get you and your dogs to Grinrod to take in this seminar. This is a great way to begin the process.

Also, not a bad way to spend a weekend with like minded individuals and meet each other.

Way to go Bopper!

X2...., a wealth of knowledge and experience, 2 days having fun with the dogs, a barb-que and a camp out! Was a good time last year, Ill do it again this year!

Shooter
04-12-2010, 09:12 PM
If I wasn't on the Island I would do it in a heartbeat. Its a pretty long trip from here tho. Very good of you to offer it up Bopper.

flying duck
05-14-2010, 08:25 AM
i would be intrested what dates would you be putting the clinc on or is it filled up already thanks Rick Steer

Rob
05-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Is this still going to happen? Rob