PDA

View Full Version : Disabled hunters?

Greenfields
04-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Hey all

Any disabled or physically challenged hunters on the site?

Cheers

Gun Babe
04-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Yes there is, I am, why?

Jelvis
04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
My friend is he's blind what can he hunt for? He's legally blind. Can I point his rifle for him til he pulls the trigger?
jel -- legally blind ..?

log_roller
04-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Hey all

Any disabled or physically challenged hunters on the site?

Cheers

I lost partial vision to my right eye when I was a kid , I had to teach myself to shoot left

Ddog
04-05-2010, 01:57 PM
there is actually quite a few on here, my self and i know of several others on here personally that are disabled or challenged.
i am not really disabled but i am challeged, (MENTALLY0 LOL..just kidding, i have heart disease and have had 2 heart attacks. I am lucky that i can still get out and go though, i just received the ok near the end of the hunting season last year to start getting out and give er, get my heart rate going up to 120 BPM but dont do anything crazy yet i was told.
i will let the others on here answer for themselves if they see this post.
why do you ask?
cheers....D

MichelD
04-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I have a buddy who visits another hunting site who nearly lost a leg in a vehicle incident. He has a tough time doing anything more than a few feet away from the truck now. He got the disabled permit from the MOE last year to enter MV closed to hunting areas, but as you know, it contains numerous strict limitations as to area, kms permitted, etc.