PDA

View Full Version : More Spatizi Draws

Huey
03-31-2010, 04:11 PM
YAY!!!!! Got a call today saying they increased the authorizations for the Spatizi sheep up to 110! My name got drawn! Right as we were nailing down plans for Yedhe, we may switch things up now!

Tonns of Spatizi info available; but anymore advice/suggestions are ALWAYS welcome! Any updates on the Klappan??

Buck206
03-31-2010, 07:16 PM
got the call today too, my first stone sheep draw. IM PUMPED!!!!!

Dbuck
04-02-2010, 02:23 PM
I recieved a phone call, telling me I got a Spatizi draw. I'm very excited, but the Klappan Rd. issue is concerning me. Does anyone know the
difficulty going up the Stikine River and coming in the Spatizi from the
north side ???

Ponderosa
04-12-2010, 07:55 AM
I got one of those calls too, I can't wait, this will be my first sheep hunt! Gonna "drag" my hubby along with (I think it might be hard on him since he won't be able to harvest a ram! LOL). I am also cncerned about the roadblocks up there, does anyone know where to get any info from? thanks

25tikka
04-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Its good to hear there is more spatzizi draws. The area is spectacular and seems there is very little use. Coldfish camp is probably the most relaxing area I have seen. Also could serve as a base camp. There is park access from the stikine but its a long boat ride. I am not sure on the klappan issue for the early season but I will be there once the ice is off of Tatogga Lake, usually end of May, and I will let every one know what I find out.