PDA

View Full Version : Taxidermy pics coming soon!!!!!!

luckynuts
03-31-2010, 09:31 AM
Hey guys,

Just found out my whitey is done and should be here this weekend:-D.
I will post pics of all my stuff soon. Thanks Rick/Rob. can't wait for the bears and caribou:-D Need bigger house with vaulted ceilings:-D and 9.6 walls.

W.

hunter1947
04-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Hey guys,

Just found out my whitey is done and should be here this weekend:-D.
I will post pics of all my stuff soon. Thanks Rick/Rob. can't wait for the bears and caribou:-D Need bigger house with vaulted ceilings:-D and 9.6 walls.

W.

Thats good news lucky good for you can't wait to see your mount http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif..

whitetailsheds
04-01-2010, 09:23 AM
................que "Jeopardy" theme music.....pretty sure people have been banned for this type of post, Wade......

Dubra
04-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Ya! Ban him :)
PS > Ive seen pics of the whitie ... it was just a dink anyway. Don't know Y UR so excited
:)

luckynuts
04-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Yeah yeah dumbra:-D Be nice or you might get your caribou back in a few pieces instead of the euro mount you think you are getting. Pics are up finally, busy with renos. :wink:

Blainer
04-05-2010, 08:59 PM
The brothers did a fine job.
Good looking whitetail.
I hope they have my whitey ready soon.
Did you see the polar bears in the shop there?Amazing!

shaner338
04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey, great mount! Hope to have one of those ugly whities done someday..

whitetailsheds
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Looks pretty nice Wade, have to sneak up there and have a gander.....

Dubra
04-05-2010, 11:17 PM
That's a beauty Wader. Just keep the dog away from this one will ya :-D

d6dan
04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Beauty Whitetail Luckynuts.:-D. I guess your user name says it all.:mrgreen:

luckynuts
04-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Wow just actually looked at those pics. holy Crap they are terrible, didn't see the shadows on the camera. Will need to get some new ones up there. Sorry guys but thanks for the comments.

Yeah no kidding:twisted: She was a growling at it when I hung it up. It's the bear rug that I'm worried about. Don't have any walls high enough to keep her hog jaws away from them bear paws. Though she did give me a good reason to get another wolf done up:-D. Time to sell and upgrade

Grant anytime your in the area stop in. just started shift so next Tuesday will be my first day off might be down your way to pick up one of Corolanes sks's they brought in for the gun show, decisions decisions... Man my wife is going to shoot me.

whitetailsheds
04-06-2010, 03:26 PM

LOL....that sounds like there is a pretty good story to this?!?
Don't tell me a dog got a hold of a mount?!?

ThinAir
04-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Very nice mount Wade!

Your going to need alot more wall space in the near future:-D

BlacktailStalker
04-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Nice buck and mount.