PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Lake?

henderson
03-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Hey guys I just got back from a buddies cabin up on Anderson lake and am thinking it would provide some decent hunting this up coming season. Not to familiar with the area that was my first time up there. Is there anyone on here thats hunts that area? Seemed pretty popular spot up there couple other cabins and saw a bunch of logging going on.

bridger
03-30-2010, 05:38 PM
what's your buddy say?

Swamp mule
03-30-2010, 09:00 PM
are you talking around seton portage area?

slashhunter
03-30-2010, 09:54 PM
seton portage area has got some decent deer hunting

henderson
04-01-2010, 09:17 PM
my buddy is just gettting into hunting as well so he knows as much as I do.

I just want to know if its going to be worth my time going there or should I avoid this area and try somewhere else.

boxhitch
04-01-2010, 09:37 PM
You looking for a drive-through fast-food experience ?
or an outdoor adventure in BC wilderness ?

if its going to be worth my time going there or We can't judge the value of your time, sorry

slashhunter
04-01-2010, 11:31 PM
merrits closer and got more deer

04-01-2010, 11:54 PM
no response from Jel yet? whats going on?? I thought he knew every neck of the woods.

Gateholio
04-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Anderson Lake is like anywhere in BC- There are deer there.

It can be tough to hunt due to the steep inclines and thick cover,but there is also lots of old and newish cutblocks around the area which can produce deer, too.

If you are in Abbotsford and new to hunting, there are faster ways to get to easier hunting grounds. Go the opposite direction!:-D

BUt if you have a nice place to stay and want to have fun,there is no reason ot avoid Anderson lake. I've shot a few deer up that area, but as I said- It's not as easy as other areas.

henderson
04-02-2010, 04:30 PM
You looking for a drive-through fast-food experience ?
or an outdoor adventure in BC wilderness ?

We can't judge the value of your time, sorry

Im not saying i dont want to get out there its my first hunting trip and its a little farther away then some other areas i would like to try. Just trying to get some info. Not looking to get hounded on here.

henderson
04-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Anderson Lake is like anywhere in BC- There are deer there.

It can be tough to hunt due to the steep inclines and thick cover,but there is also lots of old and newish cutblocks around the area which can produce deer, too.

If you are in Abbotsford and new to hunting, there are faster ways to get to easier hunting grounds. Go the opposite direction!:-D

BUt if you have a nice place to stay and want to have fun,there is no reason ot avoid Anderson lake. I've shot a few deer up that area, but as I said- It's not as easy as other areas.

Thanks Gatehouse. I apreciate that.