PDA

View Full Version : Slocan Valley Archers 2 day 3-d shoot

SlocanArcheryMan
03-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Hello all again, just reporting that our 2 day shoot is coming up and would like to see more people from out of area to come down. Our fun shoot was a blast, the weather was nice and the people were friendly.

At this shoot There will be a Total of 45 targets on the saturday and another 30 on sunday. There will be 2 courses of 15 high density foam targets. Also there will be a pin reset on sunday to add to the challange.

We will have great door prizes and many fun games, primitive camping is available and there are campgrounds close by. Also we have great surprise's from Rinehart that will be Raffled off, something to "Sink your arrows into".

there will be a Full concession available and great people running the event!

So please even if your in Kelowna, Vernon, Vancouver Wherever! Do not miss this event! Get all your friends down here!

Also check our website at Slocanvalleyarchers.net and sign up at the forums and chat with some of our locals!

Thanks again
SlocanArcheryMan.

hardnocks
03-28-2010, 07:56 AM
I would like to come but. You choose the same dates as our shoot in salmon arm .

SlocanArcheryMan
03-28-2010, 08:26 AM
I never knew Salmon Arms was also on 29th-30th of may. Well, next year will have to iron out our shoot schedules together cause I wouldn't mind attending some of your shoot, Sorry again.

SlocanArcheryMan

hardnocks
03-28-2010, 04:57 PM
ya we have had the same weekend for 10 years. Its allso the same dates as cranbrook . thats another shoot i would like to take in.