PDA

View Full Version : Grand Forks 3D Shoot

Canuck2
03-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Us guys at Grand Forks are excited to be hosting our inaugural 3D shoot on Saturday May 15. Location of the event will be at the Grand Forks rodeo grounds site and will consist of 2 rounds of 20 targets. This is a fun shoot and will have a variety of targets, including a number of the ever-popular Rineharts. Lots of door prizes available - a kid's PSE bow for one. For any questions, contact Don at 250-447-2627 or Jack at 250-442-8488 / jlucke@shaw.ca or just ask them here and I'll be sure to see and answer them.

bowhunterbruce
03-24-2010, 07:40 PM
i saw this on your list just today jack and told the wife we are gonna go,see ya there

Canuck2
03-26-2010, 01:55 PM
We'll look forward to seeing you, Bruce. I tried to send you an email with information poster but the address wouldn't work for me. If you send me a blank to jlucke@shaw.ca I'll attach it via return mail.

SlocanArcheryMan
03-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Well I hope to show up, I might be working down there for awhile so I might come over fling some arrows and Win last place.... you win last place right???
Anyway J you should let me know your schedule for shooting, cause sitting around Grand Forks, well I'd rather be shooting my bow.

Thanks Again
SlocanArcheryMan

Ruger4
05-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi Jack ,

Picked up your poster yesterday in Keremeos , sounds like fun , saturday is a good day for me , just might see you there , are you coming to our shoot this weekend ?

Cheers
Rob