PDA

View Full Version : CO convention in Vernon...

RiverOtter
03-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Drove by the Vernon Army Camp this afternoon and the parking lot had about a dozen or more CO rigs parked around its perimeter. There were several highway cones set up in various places and uniformed CO's scattered all over the lot.

Anyone know what they were up to?

sparkymacker
03-23-2010, 09:27 PM
I have seen them set up there a few times now. I think they are doing some driving training. Probably doing some technical stuff for when all the road hunters invade the Kootenay this fall to shoot all the Elk.:mrgreen:

Jelvis
03-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I guess they got a lot of calls about Vernon area and are training for this season to carry out a plan with the army to set up stings in the area.
Did they have the robot antenna up?

elkdom
03-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Canada is sending a Regiment of British Columbia CO's to Afghanistan(80 CO Officers) to assist the new Democratically Elected Afghan Government in Game management and wildlife control issues, lack of policing and mayhem has decimated Mule Deer herds in the Afghan Mountains, Rogue Gangs of Black Bears have been feeding on Terrorist Insurgents hiding in caves in the hills, there are even rumors of terrorists ridding Quads without helmets (faking it with Turbans) generally the entire Afghan country is in chaos,

Barrack Obhama and Stephen Harper with the expertise of Gordon Campbell ( GORDO) have signed a secret PACT to regain control of Wildlife management and unlicensed Poppy harvests in Afghanistan, not to mention the unlawful and reckless ATV use now presently going on,

after months of secret talks, the BIG 3, decided the logical training area before embarking for Afghanistan, field training( driving pic-up trucks, refueling Quads,setting up bright RED cones in parking lots, etc, etc) for the BC Regiment of CO's would be VERNON BC, Canadian Armed Forces Lands, after all nowhere on Earth resembles Afghanistan more than our own
wasteland of tumbleweed and wind scoured hills of Vernon BC,

that is all gentlemen,,,,,,,,,,,, AT EASE !:-|

CanuckShooter
03-24-2010, 06:54 AM
Canada is sending a Regiment of British Columbia CO's to Afghanistan(80 CO Officers) to assist the new Democratically Elected Afghan Government in Game management and wildlife control issues, lack of policing and mayhem has decimated Mule Deer herds in the Afghan Mountains, Rogue Gangs of Black Bears have been feeding on Terrorist Insurgents hiding in caves in the hills, there are even rumors of terrorists ridding Quads without helmets (faking it with Turbans) generally the entire Afghan country is in chaos,

Barrack Obhama and Stephen Harper with the expertise of Gordon Campbell ( GORDO) have signed a secret PACT to regain control of Wildlife management and unlicensed Poppy harvests in Afghanistan, not to mention the unlawful and reckless ATV use now presently going on,

after months of secret talks, the BIG 3, decided the logical training area before embarking for Afghanistan, field training( driving pic-up trucks, refueling Quads,setting up bright RED cones in parking lots, etc, etc) for the BC Regiment of CO's would be VERNON BC, Canadian Armed Forces Lands, after all nowhere on Earth resembles Afghanistan more than our own
wasteland of tumbleweed and wind scoured hills of Vernon BC,

that is all gentlemen,,,,,,,,,,,, AT EASE !:-|

LOL...don't give them any ideas because we all know they just might do something that stupid....

Pete
03-24-2010, 07:12 AM
The CO's are coming in from all over the province taking a driver training course.

Jelvis
03-24-2010, 07:17 AM
I think it's because of the predicted dry spell coming into the Ok and thompson and because of water shortage the area will be monitored for anyone taking water off the rivers and streams...
Therefore a contingency plan with prov and feds .. for management and enforcement of water rules..
Jelly drought coming .. no water to take out for crops or levels critical so continual monitoring .. is my guess..

bad arrow
03-24-2010, 08:12 AM
The CO's are coming in from all over the province taking a driver training course.

If they make it in one piece they pass the test, thats what I heard

huntinnewbie
03-24-2010, 11:14 AM
It was for driver training.

Jelvis
03-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Driver training and learning where to drive and where to stop in the area while their at it ready for this dry spell coming ... with out water your pretty well done ... no fresh drinking water for resi's is what I bin told coming this summer.. in the Kelowna/Ok naggin ..
Need to truck it in and what not ...

elkdom
03-24-2010, 11:43 AM

lol:lol:, I wonder WHO drove the CO's trucks down there for them ???? :?

maybe their MOMMA's ;-)

RiverOtter
03-24-2010, 11:51 AM
I was just happy they were pre-occupied, whilst I snuck by with my early season Grizz in my truck box..........Grin

Jelvis
03-24-2010, 12:11 PM
They had trail cams up recording all the looky loo's sneaking by in four by's and trucks .. on each road near there... lol ... SMILE your on Candid Camera
Learning new technology too ... lol ... Ah hah ...
jel ... Busted flat in bat en rouge ...