PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster DVD...any new ones?

whitetailsheds
03-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Anyone heard of a new one being released?

bruin
03-21-2010, 06:41 PM
http://www.allhorn.com/DVD_titles.php

Dbuck
03-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I e-mailed All Horn video about a month a go, asking the same question. They told me to keep a look out on their web-site because theres 3 new
videos coming out soon.

sheep.elk.moose fanatic
03-21-2010, 10:02 PM
cant wait 4 a new vid they are the best out there!!!!! need some new sheep action cant get enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnnybear
03-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Great thread. I have a couple of their DVD's and I really like them as well. Right to the point. Great scenery. Raw footage and not acted etc. Real BC hunting.

whitetailsheds
03-21-2010, 10:35 PM
BigBoreProductions should be releasing one soon as well that has some Northern BC hunts, of which one is a Stone's sheep hunt.

Slee
03-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Just a thought here............. There has been lots of talk ect about resident priority, GOABC bashing........... Are the Lancasters not big time GOABC supporters?

I know they make great hunting dvds, but isnt buying them supporting GOABC and guide outfitters? Are we not watching non-residents shoot our sheep when we buy these dvds? Am i way out to lunch on this one?

GoatGuy
03-22-2010, 01:10 PM
Just a thought here............. There has been lots of talk ect about resident priority, GOABC bashing........... Are the Lancasters not big time GOABC supporters?

They're members but not big time GOABC supporters at all. :wink: They also support resident priority.

I know they make great hunting dvds, but isnt buying them supporting GOABC and guide outfitters? Are we not watching non-residents shoot our sheep when we buy these dvds? Am i way out to lunch on this one?

No, they're actually hunters. They hunt when they aren't guiding as residents and support resident hunters. In most areas they don't shoot their quota, leave lakes to residents and they'll give you a hand packing game out.

They donated a dall hunt at the North Peace Rod and Gun this year and they wanted it as a raffle so the average guy could go on the hunt.

So no they don't fit the GOABC profile or average outfitter profile. They're resident hunters first, outfitters second. One of the few remaining.

bighornbob
03-22-2010, 01:19 PM

Their last grizzley video is mostly residents shooting bears where they got drawn for LEH tags.

BHB

whitetailsheds
03-22-2010, 02:26 PM

Whatever the case may be, I know I've enjoyed their DVD's over the last few years, and to the point of gathering further inspiration to chase them sheep.
Especially to beat the winter blues, and start planning the following years sheep trip, these DVD's have been well done for this resident......

Slee
03-22-2010, 03:45 PM
They're members but not big time GOABC supporters at all. :wink: They also support resident priority.

No, they're actually hunters. They hunt when they aren't guiding as residents and support resident hunters. In most areas they don't shoot their quota, leave lakes to residents and they'll give you a hand packing game out.

They donated a dall hunt at the North Peace Rod and Gun this year and they wanted it as a raffle so the average guy could go on the hunt.

So no they don't fit the GOABC profile or average outfitter profile. They're resident hunters first, outfitters second. One of the few remaining.

Their last grizzley video is mostly residents shooting bears where they got drawn for LEH tags.

BHB

Whatever the case may be, I know I've enjoyed their DVD's over the last few years, and to the point of gathering further inspiration to chase them sheep.
Especially to beat the winter blues, and start planning the following years sheep trip, these DVD's have been well done for this resident......

Good to know. Like I said i think they do make some of the best hunting videos out there. Its good to hear they are one of the good ones! :mrgreen:

BCbillies
03-22-2010, 04:40 PM

BHB

Really enjoy those vids. I'll watch it a few more times before I go chasing them bears . . . maybe we'll even bump into Bart and the boys this year!