PDA

View Full Version : bradford

g_worsnop
03-17-2010, 05:59 PM
K guys lets hear about bradford the guide out of dease lake....

ChilliwackWinchester
03-17-2010, 06:10 PM
I don't know what this means!

KB90
03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Clarification Please?

BCbillies
03-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Give Bruce (BC-Yukon Air) a call . . . he will tell you all about them since they are neighbours. Bradfords have all the available tools including a chopper!

GoatGuy
03-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Give Bruce (BC-Yukon Air) a call . . . he will tell you all about them since they are neighbours. Bradfords have all the available tools including a chopper!

Neighbours and best of friends. hahaha

BCbillies
03-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Neighbours and best of friends. hahaha

You take a couple of rams out of the Bradford's area and Bruce is all smiles . . . :-D

GoatGuy
03-17-2010, 06:27 PM
You take a couple of rams out of the Bradford's area and Bruce is all smiles . . . :-D

hahaha.

Might as well ask about Connors while you've got him on the phone!! :wink:

lange1212
03-18-2010, 08:25 AM
My experience with this outfit is not positive. Felt harassed and that efforts were made to hinder our resident sheep hunt and negatively impact the quality of experience. That's my opinion, I'm sure other hunters may have a different view and that the GO would paint a diffent picture. That's the problem with trying to measure the competition factor between Res and GO's its impossible to accuratly measure the res hunters that go home unsuccessful due to non-resident/GO competition and interference.

Don't want to paint all guides/GO's with the same brush. I've been in other territories where we've made a point to talk to the guide and worked together to prevent from tripping over each other and work well for all.

From my experience I believe many of the GO's that hunt the smaller pocket populations of sheep with limited mature rams tend to be the ones most known for their unscrupulous behaviour to hinder residents harvest in an effort to protect the sellable product. Likely one of the reasons resident harvest in the Skeena Region is so low in comparison to that of non-residents.