PDA

View Full Version : small bear pics.

sealevel
03-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I just can`t wait to see the pics. of the small bear kirby shoots this spring with his bow. he, he, he, its been a long winter i have got cabin fever sooo bad

Kirby
03-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Sealevel, have no fear... I'll just shoot a dink 7' boar. Can't use any more meat than I'd get off it.:wink: :D The real question is, ARE you gonna be willing to post the photos of your small bear that you take?:eek: :cool:

Kirby

sealevel
03-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Oh but but i have a biggun all picked out--- but one of us better win can`t let those meracans or albertans win.:eek: :eek:

willyqbc
03-11-2006, 05:29 PM
.....yeah but my small grizz is still gonna be bigger than your big blackies!!:p ;)

Chris

Kirby
03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Chris, we betting on that?:grin: If your interested in a gentlemans bet(for honor only). Lets put it on a pro-rating though.

Kirby

Kirby
03-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Sealevel, I am hoping we win, I am taking the first 6'+ solid bear I see(and get a shot). Then I am going for a biggun. I know where two 7'+ were hanging out last year, but it'll be one hell of a pack out, but it'll be worth it!

Kirby

sealevel
03-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Kirby you ever bee up to tum tum lake ?? I was doing some heli falling up there was sure a lot of bears up there .

blacks way bigger than that puny grizz chris is going to shoot:p :p :p

Ozone
03-11-2006, 11:23 PM
I was at TumTum 2yrs ago and saw a big black.

Kirby
03-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Sealevel, I was up in Tum Tum a couple years ago, definatly some nice bear country around there. Maybe I'll have to head out that way in May, hopefully we can get together to get that hunt that never seemed to happen last year. Of course then I'll have to take a big boy out of your area:grin:. Either way I think we can show chris's little griz up:-P :grin:

Kirby

butcher
03-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey Kirby, we do a Tum Tum wall tent weekend every year if you're interested. Usually about mid May. Lots of glassing, spot and stalk.

oldtimer
03-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Saw a big one last year that looked like thew back end of a Volkswagon going away from me. Hope he is still there. Of course we are all talking about bears taken with bows ----right ?????? Mike

Schmaus
03-12-2006, 12:49 PM
I'll be heading up the Anzac looking for a big blackie and shooting back-up for a grizz. I also no a little spot where a friend of mine shot a 7+ black bear last year and it had a friend near him that was close to the same size hopefully bigger this year.