PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Hunter from Denmark!

scout35
03-08-2006, 05:04 AM
I am a danish guy who has a dream of going hunting in Canada BC!!
tried it in NS,but heard that wildlife in BC is fantastic!
I am a very nice guy with both legs placed solid on the ground!
I would like to meet up with other hunters who will take me hunting and show me the canadian way of hunting, your dedicated culture!!
I have some danish relatives in the city of Lake Nelson,so i have a place to stay!
Hope your interest have been awakened and hope very much to hear from you!
Hunters luck to your all:lol:

moose hunter
03-08-2006, 09:24 AM
im sure some one here will show u the greatness of B.C hunting unfortunately it cant be me as i have school and am in prince george what exactly are u planning to hunt and what do you want to hunt it with

scout35
03-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I am a rifle hunter and very dedicated!
all kinds of big game animals!
do you know anybody who can take me for a huntingtrip?

ex bc guide
03-08-2006, 10:06 AM
You might have a hard time finding someone to take you out hunting as you are very new to the site,stick around get to know a some people here and post lots this may help you out some,Ah! welcome to hbc.
Mike

Mooseman
03-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Thank you Marc. I was just going to say that. ???????? Marc, where is your post?

Anyway, scout35 you need to go with a guide unless your family qualifies to take you out on a accompany permit.

moose hunter
03-08-2006, 10:44 AM
yes i forgot about that part unless he lives here for a year and becomes a resident and gets his core what kind of rifle do you have?

oldtimer
03-08-2006, 03:58 PM
If you mean your relatives live in Fort Nelson then some very good hunting up there. Welcome to the site. Mike

Marc
03-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Thank you Marc. I was just going to say that. ???????? Marc, where is your post?

Anyway, scout35 you need to go with a guide unless your family qualifies to take you out on a accompany permit.

I was at work in the middle of a computer course and it wouldn't let me correct it so i had to delete it and never got back to it :D

To repeat myself, if you're not from Canada then you must hunt with a lisenced guide.

ryanb
03-08-2006, 07:36 PM
I was at work in the middle of a computer course and it wouldn't let me correct it so i had to delete it and never got back to it :D

To repeat myself, if you're not from Canada then you must hunt with a lisenced guide.

Unless your family qualifies to take you. Perhaps someone can remind me how close the family had to be, I can't recall. I do know it can't be your 4th cousin though.

Marc
03-08-2006, 07:48 PM
I don't think it matters if it's your brother if you're not a resident of Canada you need a guide to legaly hunt in BC Page 9 of the 2005 hunting synopsis explains it in detail.

scout35
03-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Hi guys!

Many thanks for all your replies!
i know this is very difficult,but gotta try it anyway!
Hunters luck;)

Mooseman
03-09-2006, 09:33 AM
I don't think it matters if it's your brother if you're not a resident of Canada you need a guide to legaly hunt in BC Page 9 of the 2005 hunting synopsis explains it in detail.

Page 9 - Top right hand corner - Second paragraph

> A non-resident who is not a resident of Canada and not a Canadian citizen, may also be eligible under the Permit to Accompany providing they qualify under one of the relationship catigories (ie, if accompanied by a father, brother, son, uncle, nephew, grandson, grandfather, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, niece, grand-daughter, grandmother, spouse, father-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, but excludes cousins).<

These Permits are not available for all species.......... I was told that usually if it is an GOS (general open season) the application would be approved. No sheep or LEH ...................

kishman
03-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi Scout35 and welcome to the sight, here's a link to the bc hunting synopsis (you need adobe to read it)
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wild/documents/h&t_synopsis_05_06.pdf
this has all the rules/fees listed in it.
I hope you get a chance to come here and hunt sometime, oh ya, dont forget your fishing rod!:lol:

Corey,

PGKris
03-09-2006, 11:46 AM
oh ya, dont forget your fishing rod!:lol:

Fishing? The fishing in BC is terrible! Where did you hear that the fishing was good?? :lol:

Welcome to BC Scout!

kishman
03-09-2006, 11:59 AM
What do ya mean? We have the finest bullhead fishing anywhere.....:roll: