PDA

View Full Version : Vortex scopes

SHAKER
02-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey guys and gals (I know theirs a few on here) anyone got an opinion on those vortex scopes? Friend of mine just bought a tikka in .338 and needs to scope it..... of corse I'm recomended the gold ring but he don't want to spend that much. So heard some good on these but would like some other opinions.
thanks
SHAKER

The Hermit
02-22-2010, 12:31 PM
I just bought a Vortex Viper. It is bright, crisp, and clear. The adjustment rings are smooth and easy. I don't think you can beat them for the money... it is easily as nice as my Leupold VX11. Warranty is terrific too... transferable lifetime period!

pappy
02-22-2010, 12:45 PM
I got a viper on a 30-06 and very happy with it. for the cost its worth the quality. it came with a big glass cleaning towl which is way better than those 3 inch patches I've gotten with other scopes. I even got a 50 dollar rebate with it at the time I bought it, check the website for deals and rebates.

cariboobill
02-23-2010, 08:54 AM
I am looking at the Crossfire with illuminated. I like the looks and specs and was also wondering about Vortex scopes. All the research I have done seems positive for the scopes. I have looked through the scope and played with it. Seems like a nice scope for the money. Also like the warrenty.

Bow Walker
02-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Do a search for vortex on here - plenty of opinions 99% positive. :mrgreen:

Including mine! :wink: