PDA

View Full Version : New Member Joke

chwhittak
02-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been checking your site out for awhile...great info!

Here is my joke...one of my faves!

This recovering alcoholic is down town to pick up his income tax return. He passes by a bar and turns to go inside. He stops and thinks to himself "If I go in here and get drunk, my wife will leave me". He makes a promise to himself to only have a couple beers and then leave. Well he goes in and gets wasted. As he sits at the bar, he pukes down the front of his shirt. Immediately he breaks out into tears sobbing "My wife is going to leave me. I'm just a miserable old drunk and now I'm going to die alone". The guy sitting next to him turns and says to the drunk guy "It's not that bad. You can get out of this." The drunk looks at him and asks how in the world is he going to get out of this? The guy says "Take a $5 bill and put it in your shirt pocket. When you get home, tell her you had a couple beers and a guy puked on you.

Tell her that the $5 was given to you to pay for the shirt." The drunk guy looks disbelievingly at him and says "That just might work. You are a saint. Thank you." The drunk guys goes straight home. When he walks through the front door, his wife is waiting for him and she is irate. She takes one look at him and screams "I can't believe it. You're drunk. I warned you but you just don't care. I'm moving out." The drunk says "Stop honey. Let me explain. True I did have a couple beers but I'm not drunk." She says " Look at you... you puked down the front of your shirt." He says "I didn't do this. A drunk guy next to me puked on me. He put a $5 bill in my shirt pocket to pay for the shirt. You can see for yourself" She reaches into his pocket and pulls out some money. She looks at it, then to him and says "This is a $10 bill" He looks at her and says "Oh I forgot. He shit my pants too".

303Brit
02-17-2010, 07:53 PM
lol that's pretty good, welcome aboard

Drillbit
02-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Two guys go hunting way "Up North."
They set up camp and decide that they are going to hunt west of camp the next day. A very uneventful day of hunting for both guys, not even a "silent but deadly" stinker to laugh about around the fire that night.

Day two, they split up to find the "trophy". gatehouse goes south, down by the old railroad tracks, and toddbartell heads up to the highest peaks he can find. (appologies if you guys can't take a joke, but these characters fit you both perfectly!) Pm me if I owe you a beer!

Around the fire that night they finally get to share their stories of the day. gatehouse, knowing he has a good one, asks toddbartell what he saw up in the hills. toddbartell says, "I climbed and climbed for hours, it was Awesome. Didn't see anything till I got to the farthest peak on that other mountain range. Did some glassing of my backtrail, because I dropped my comb and mirror somewhere along the way, and saw a Booney back where I started my hike." "Did you get him?" asked gate house. toddbartel made up the usuall excuses and asked gate house what he's seen.

gatehouse started out by explaining that he didn't care what he shot while hunting, anlters or no, he was really Horney. He said, "yeah, I had great success! I strolled down the hill by the train tracks and found a lady. We made love in pretty much every position you can imagine....it was AWESOME!"

"Was she hot!?!?" asked toddbartell. And gatehouse replied, "I don't know,.... I didn't find her head."

peashooter
02-17-2010, 08:35 PM
?????????????? wow!!!