PDA

View Full Version : Wild Wolf by Rocky

Jelvis
02-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Wild Wolf 13W was $89.92, I got it for $59.00 @ Wally's :mrgreen: 9 inch Wilderness
another
isolant
Thinsulate Ultra
insulation
extreme performance for footwear
. Developed for those like Jelly, who demand extreme performance
. Compression-resistant
. Exceptionally thin, lightweight and durable
. Warmer than foam, felt or pile
. Microfibers trap and hold body heat
. Won't absorb water
This is extreme $tuff, and a hiking we will go..lw, lol.
They feel perfect already, these could be my big buck boots
jel..have you got a pair?

BlacktailStalker
02-10-2010, 06:41 PM
You could have bought 6 pairs of the velcro shoes hunter1947 uses to kill his elk with for that price. I think you got gyped ! :)

frenchbar
02-10-2010, 06:46 PM
You could have bought 6 pairs of the velcro shoes hunter1947 uses to kill his elk with for that price. I think you got gyped ! :)
jelvis out cruzin for bucks in his blue suede velcro shoes lol..

Jelvis
02-10-2010, 07:13 PM
I have three pairs of new boots now and I'm thinking which ones will I be wearing when I drop the biggest buck ever?
.. The Swamp Walkers in Mossy oak
.. The Wild Wolf by Rocky with laces
.. or my Magnums for dry weather hunting and forest scoutings
.. hey three extra pair of new boot$ need a good testing and see which ones ....
.. are my lucky hunting boots..now I can throw the bald ones away
JElvi$ .. all good thing$ come from above ..

Jelvis
12-29-2012, 10:55 PM
OK hunters and hikers of the great outdoors, the Wild Wolf boot tread is awesome, they dig in on any surface in all conditions and on snow are fantastic, they grab and as they rise off the snow they release any debris out of the tread.
Wild Wolf is fantastic for that price, I don't care what any body says. They are good boots and economical too.
These boots are light and sturdy and gives me an extra kick ahead for a stride extender, I love the feel
Jel .. Summary of the Wild Wolf series of hunting boots .. I give it five stars out of five.

BlacktailStalker
12-30-2012, 06:46 AM
That's good Jel! Post up a pic with the big buck they helped you get with the boots in the pic, so we know they're legit. You ain't got to lie to kiiiick it, thats the ticket, Jel givin big bucks hell - too legit to quit, keep on trekkin' in boots that fit