PDA

View Full Version : Compound or Recurve Bow

SharpShot6
02-08-2010, 10:17 AM
My friends all have bows, i have a handmade bamboo recurve but I am trying to get a new, cheap durable Recurve or Compound Bow, what should I get? Any links the the webpage?

greybark
02-08-2010, 11:40 AM
:-D Hey SS , I suggest you start out with a compound , the let off helps you develop good form , technique and most important mental discipline .
:wink: Enjoy a few good 3-d s under your belt , get confident and then harvest some small and big game .
:-D Then if you wish move on to a Traditional bow , what you learned with a compound will put you in good stead .
Cheers

SharpShot6
02-08-2010, 07:05 PM
:-D Hey SS , I suggest you start out with a compound , the let off helps you develop good form , technique and most important mental discipline .
:wink: Enjoy a few good 3-d s under your belt , get confident and then harvest some small and big game .
:-D Then if you wish move on to a Traditional bow , what you learned with a compound will put you in good stead .
Cheers
ok, thanks

xtremearchery
02-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Cheers
Well Greybark... speachless.....

Onesock
02-09-2010, 09:00 AM
:-DIsn't that why they put training wheels on those compounds Greybark?