PDA

View Full Version : Stamp Broodstock Day

IronNoggin
02-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Had a whole pile of FUN yesterday! One of the MOE fella's was looking for a little help with their broodstock capture, so we happily pitched in! :mrgreen:

Put better than 25 to the beach in a little better than 3 hours! Sweet!
Had some excellent times, and got to give a little something back to the hatchery! Some right fine fish, looking right forward to chasing their offspring a few years down the road!!

Took a handful of pictures. Here's the Crew:

http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/album865/Broodstock_Boyz.jpg

More can be found here: http://gallery.fishbc.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album865

Cheers,
Nog

kennyj
02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Holy smokes! Where the heck was that? All on the stamp?Awesome photos and fish.
kenny

IronNoggin
02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Holy smokes! Where the heck was that? All on the stamp?Awesome photos and fish.

Thanks for the compliment Kenny.
Yeah, all one the Stamp, and all in an explosive 3-hour fishery (the photo's in that link I provided). It ain't always like that, but every now and then the stars align! :mrgreen:

The Broodstock Boyz are gearing up for some more action in the very near future. Hoping to post another report of another Stellar Day!! :-D

Cheers,
Nog

Chuck
02-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Beautiful fish and a perfect little river. Brings back memories of what it was like in the Kootenays before the dams.
That's definitely something worth protecting and preserving there - keep up the effort.

riflebuilder
02-15-2010, 01:57 PM
beautiful steelie there looks like it was a great day.

sako_300
02-18-2010, 11:32 PM
so the stars aligned cause the road is washed out and nobody fishes from that side anymore... I'd imagine you still have to beat the pontoons in there. It's been a while since I've fished that pool. Back then the worst part about it was packing your fish up the long steep hill in...

looks like a good day.

Dutch Ppoacher
02-19-2010, 02:41 PM
road isn't washed out, just wait till the boys show up for work and you can drive in.