PDA

View Full Version : West Kootenay Elk GOS

oclarkii
02-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Word is there's going to be a GOS on bulls in the West Kootenays this year - anybody heard anything?

Stone Sheep Steve
02-04-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=46113

bridger
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
the gos was proposed and opposed by the guys in the west kootenay. don't know what the final outcome was. lots of local opposition.

kennyj
02-04-2010, 07:21 PM
6 point or bettor Oct 1 to Oct 20.
kenny

benbeckoutfitters
02-06-2010, 09:21 PM
ive herd that its a go from a few outfitters. The real problem is here in reg 4 in cranbrook is the ( yes i know its not west koot) director for all that stuff had retired or left whatever and now theres some new bioligists in trying to make changes. in my eyes there running this gig into the friggn ground.just my opinion.

GoatGuy
02-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Hello all
ive got a freind who is an outfitter and he was showing me his quotas for next fall, the quotas include 3-point bull elk. Now im not sure if those are official or not but doesnt look good. as for the other changes we never seen any but we were speaking with a local CO and he was mentioning something about the poor buck numbers foor whitetail. Sounds like they are now looking into doing something there aswell. If anyone can confirm anything, that would be nice. Maybe if theres any reg. 4 outfitters on here maybe they can shed some light. Thanks

Okkkkk everyone slow down. This is for the east koot. theres no LEH. hes in the bull river. And this is the first year his quota included that. thats all i know. as i said im not sure if its official or not and neither does he, these were proposed quotas. Im no spredding any rumors or what have you im relaying what i seen. I love elk hunting why would i try n spread a rumor lol?

ive herd that its a go from a few outfitters. The real problem is here in reg 4 in cranbrook is the ( yes i know its not west koot) director for all that stuff had retired or left whatever and now theres some new bioligists in trying to make changes. in my eyes there running this gig into the friggn ground.just my opinion.

Sorry, after the above posts you lost lost me. As I recall this isn't the first time you've had posts that are blatantly wrong. Seems that you don't really know what you're talking about and/or for the most part are disturbing the peace. Have no idea what your angle is but the garbage posts have taken up a bunch of the MoE staff time in Nelson, Cranbrook and Victoria and I can assure you the MoE employees have better things to do than answer the phone because somebody read something that was false and placed on the internet by you. I also don't appreciate the emails and phone calls that I've gotten on this because of the BS you've put up on here either.

The old senior ungulate biologist from Nelson, not Cranbrook, retired a couple of years ago. That individual now works for GOABC. The WK elk LEH was managed strictly as a trophy hunt in the past.

You will not find a professional biologist who will tell you this hunt currently has anything to do with conservation or managing wildlife.

To be very frank there are plenty of people on here who have put up opinions and lots of people who don't get along; things get pretty hot sometimes.

Personally, I think anybody's whose putting posts on here like yours and clogging up a system, that has already been drained financially, should be banned. The amount of MoE time your posts have taken up is rediculous.

Glassman
02-08-2010, 12:22 AM
I read a report last year from a company thats subcontracted by the bc goverment that they are doing a major count including detailed flyovers for the Kootneys to count deer,moose and elk. They said last years count could support a 3 point elk season but no changes would be made in 2009 untill this years count. If winter herds do well like they have for the last 7-10 years the moe would support a 3 point season for 2010. Nothing was said about opening dates or length of season. Whitetail changes in 08 were also discused and from what i have read it looks like some changes are on their way.

Devilbear
02-08-2010, 05:46 AM
I firmly believe that the resident demand for hunting in the Kootenays is such that there simply is NO game available to support ANY non-resident hunting and certainly NOT any foreign hunting. This is also the case with fishing and Kootenay Lake, in particular, should be declared "closed" to ALL non-residents and, especially, Americans.

We need these resources for our own people and must enact legislation to protect them for that purpose. I would also like to see a "repatriation" policy by government of ALL foreign-owned real estate on Kootenay Lake and then, gradually, extended throughout the Kootenays.

gwillim
02-08-2010, 06:50 PM
"I would also like to see a "repatriation" policy by government of ALL foreign-owned real estate on Kootenay Lake and then, gradually, extended throughout the Kootenays."

Wow, is that Hugo Chavez posing as a "Kootenay-Devil" on the huntingbc site? When you say foreign owned, do you include Albertans?

Once they finish nationalizing all the recreational property, I think they should confiscate all the land owned by dope growers, and distribute it to law abiding citizens...Ooops, am I off topic?

bforce750
02-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Nope haven't heard a thing,where are you getting your info from :roll:

benbeckoutfitters
02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
well thank you goat guy! arent you just little wealth of info eh? honestly its info that i get, im not trying to clog the system at all im merely relaying info for people who have any? who are you exactly again? and actually those posts that i put are as it is right now...going thru. thats all i was saying soooo....if you are an admin ban me i could care less man i come on here to get info and possibly give it. And to boot your from the okanogan how does this effect you and how would you know squat? i have 2 very good freinds that are outfitters and my mom works at the F&W office. and as far as the MoE as i said thats not my choice that someones calling them. theres 300 other posts on here that have said the exact same stuff ive said. and what in gods name are you talking about conservation? and actually my first post there was me trying to confirm what was happening and hoping that SOMEONE UNLIKE YOURSELF KNEW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT! So stick to thinking about mule deer and $H!T that concerns you. NOT THE KOOTS. im not the one making a 7 friggn page complaint on the crap i say. with that being said if youve got some more to say to me feel free to give me a call and ill give you some more of my OPINIONS that i have
thanks again kelowna resident

benbeckoutfitters
02-08-2010, 07:27 PM
devilbear, gwillim, i totaly agree with you both my hunting partner has a cabin out there and it seems to just be a bit of a zoo around that magical time.

Devilbear
02-08-2010, 07:32 PM
"I would also like to see a "repatriation" policy by government of ALL foreign-owned real estate on Kootenay Lake and then, gradually, extended throughout the Kootenays."

Wow, is that Hugo Chavez posing as a "Kootenay-Devil" on the huntingbc site? When you say foreign owned, do you include Albertans?

Once they finish nationalizing all the recreational property, I think they should confiscate all the land owned by dope growers, and distribute it to law abiding citizens...Ooops, am I off topic?

Where did I mention anything concerning ...nationalizing...? I simply want to see the bloodsucking foreigners OUT of BC, the sooner the better.

As to ...dope growers..., I was under the impression that this WAS the case NOW and various properties, vehicles, aircraft, boats and so forth HAVE been confiscated....as they SHOULD be. I would also like to see dope sellers hanged, right beside child rapers, traitors, terrorists and other such scum.

Albertans......wellllllll...........whadda think, they are kinda, well, you know......... ;)

mcrae
02-08-2010, 07:32 PM
well thank you goat guy! arent you just little wealth of info eh? honestly its info that i get, im not trying to clog the system at all im merely relaying info for people who have any? who are you exactly again? and actually those posts that i put are as it is right now...going thru. thats all i was saying soooo....if you are an admin ban me i could care less man i come on here to get info and possibly give it. And to boot your from the okanogan how does this effect you and how would you know squat? i have 2 very good freinds that are outfitters and my mom works at the F&W office. and as far as the MoE as i said thats not my choice that someones calling them. theres 300 other posts on here that have said the exact same stuff ive said. and what in gods name are you talking about conservation? and actually my first post there was me trying to confirm what was happening and hoping that SOMEONE UNLIKE YOURSELF KNEW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT! So stick to thinking about mule deer and $H!T that concerns you. NOT THE KOOTS. im not the one making a 7 friggn page complaint on the crap i say. with that being said if youve got some more to say to me feel free to give me a call and ill give you some more of my OPINIONS that i have

Just curious why does GoatGuy being from Kelowna have any bearing on the topic?

benbeckoutfitters
02-08-2010, 07:37 PM
he doesnt but like why throw all that at me saying i dont know anything yada yada and i live here and very involved in the hunting groups and conservation clubs here in the koots. thats all just a little frustrating

bforce750
02-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Just curious why does GoatGuy being from Kelowna have any bearing on the topic?ow

Didn't you know GG.is the grandmaster bio of BC,the hunting philosopher,ungulate special forces,hunting bc champ,he's GGGGGG Great!!! :-D:mrgreen:

mcrae
02-08-2010, 07:45 PM
he doesnt but like why throw all that at me saying i dont know anything yada yada and i live here and very involved in the hunting groups and conservation clubs here in the koots. thats all just a little frustrating

Fair enough why not ask him send him a pm...

The topic of an Elk season in the W.Koots seems to get the blood boiling from both sides of the argument. GoatGuy and others have spent allot of time on HBC wading thru some of the gossip and posting facts trying to educate people. I am not saying you don't know what your talking about but just look at it from their point of view as well. Some of them are involved with clubs and conservation as well... just saying:-D

benbeckoutfitters
02-08-2010, 07:48 PM
lol and? jsut cause hes a bioligist dont mean you arent allowed to speak out against him, hes not god. remember ray dimarchet or wa ever he was a bioligist and he destroyed to kootenays mule deer. im done with this fella, i was just giving my opinion and saying what ive herd/read, trying to throw a little light on thet subject.

benbeckoutfitters
02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
mcrae55 your spot on man, your tottaly right. and i dont doubt there is a mess of garbolee on here but i dunno...im on here to learn stregies, see neat pictures, meet other hunters and most of all share huntn stories...not to argue with a fella on here trying to make me look silly. so im going back to lookin for pics and what have ya lol...thanks mcrae

deer nut
02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
I firmly believe that the resident demand for hunting in the Kootenays is such that there simply is NO game available to support ANY non-resident hunting and certainly NOT any foreign hunting. This is also the case with fishing and Kootenay Lake, in particular, should be declared "closed" to ALL non-residents and, especially, Americans.

We need these resources for our own people and must enact legislation to protect them for that purpose. I would also like to see a "repatriation" policy by government of ALL foreign-owned real estate on Kootenay Lake and then, gradually, extended throughout the Kootenays.

What makes you think you have any more right to the game resources of the Kootenays than any other BC resident? I pay my provincial taxes and contribute to HCTF too!

bforce750
02-08-2010, 08:24 PM
What makes you think you have any more right to the game resources of the Kootenays than any other BC resident? I pay my provincial taxes and contribute to HCTF too!

I believe he is talking about BC res.not just koot.res.

gwillim
02-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Where did I mention anything concerning ...nationalizing...? I simply want to see the bloodsucking foreigners OUT of BC, the sooner the better.

As to ...dope growers..., I was under the impression that this WAS the case NOW and various properties, vehicles, aircraft, boats and so forth HAVE been confiscated....as they SHOULD be. I would also like to see dope sellers hanged, right beside child rapers, traitors, terrorists and other such scum.

Albertans......wellllllll...........whadda think, they are kinda, well, you know......... ;)

Oh, I think that the Albertans are just another form of drug pusher, that seem to have most of us totally hooked on their particular form of "crack". Time to go cold turkey and start hunting within walking distance of home.

GoatGuy
02-08-2010, 08:35 PM

Then the information other people are giving you is bullshit.

It's nice to argue on here and state opinions but when there's garbage that's posted as 'true' and it impacts ministry time for no reason I see that as a problem - you should too. The ministry doesn't have time or money to deal with garbage, there are landfills for that. You are the one posting the garbage - nobody else has posted their info as fact.

If you're going to post something as 'fact' make sure it's true.

Devilbear
02-08-2010, 09:12 PM

Well, would you believe that it is because I am so damm cool????

Nah, nobody would call me that.......... ;)

Anyway, if, you read my posts, you might see that I am among the strongest advocates of equality of access throughout the province for ALL BC citizens.

You misunderstand what I posted as I meant FOREIGNERS, such as Americans, Euros and so on. I am against foreign ownership of any type and see NO reason why any BC citizen should have to compete with foreign hunters. Get it?

kebes
02-08-2010, 09:25 PM
prove me wrong, prove that the proposed changes that i have said are wrong, 3 point or better for bulls in reg 4 and gos for west koot 6 point or better.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=46113&highlight=region

Glassman
02-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey GoatGuy. As long as I pay taxes and therefore am paying his wage, me and others have all the right to ask him and the ministry questions. They can always hire someone to answer questions. They spent enough on the stupid olympigs, they can spend a day or two answering my stupid question

GoatGuy
02-08-2010, 09:57 PM
remember ray dimarchet or wa ever he was a bioligist and he destroyed to kootenays mule deer.

Do you have any fact to back that up or did somebody else tell you that and now you're posting that as fact?

Show me how Ray destroyed the kootenay mule deer. Use facts.

GoatGuy
02-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Hey GoatGuy. As long as I pay taxes and therefore am paying his wage, me and others have all the right to ask him and the ministry questions. They can always hire someone to answer questions. They spent enough on the stupid olympigs, they can spend a day or two answering my stupid question

Of course you do and you should.

However when somebody calls and goes on a rant because they read some BS that was posted by on the internet as 'what's going to happen' when it was false is a waste of time. That includes your time.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about this concept.

GoatGuy
02-08-2010, 10:05 PM

I'm saying what you're posting is blatantly wrong, not that you didn't know anything.

benbeckoutfitters
02-09-2010, 02:49 PM
lol man, just go away, really as i said if u can prove what i said wrong.....than do so...if not go find another forum to disrupt. ask anyone/hunter about what the early 90s were like hunting elk and deer in the reg 4. garbage. anyways once again, show me where it differs about what i said. And to be honest just a GLASSGUY said, thats what those people are paid to do, hense CUSTOMER SERVICE! theyre paid to do that, and very well. and as i said, if you look through the forums, you will see 300 other posts about changes, so it aint just me saying WHAT IS POSSIBLY HAPPENING. And who are you to accuse me for lying? are you a koot. outfitter? are you a koot. CO? Are you a koot resident that would get notifications about this stuff? thats what i thought. now can you please, find something else to do then argue with me and the rest of the HUNTERS in this forum. this is huntingbc.ca, not arguewithabiologist.ca

benbeckoutfitters
02-09-2010, 02:54 PM
i get the fact that it looks like it will be staying with 6 or better, that wasnt posted that long ago, the stuff i said was when this possible changes were announced.

benbeckoutfitters
02-09-2010, 03:05 PM
kebes,
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/kootenay/wld/Regsproposed/Kootenay%20wildlife%20reg%20proposals%202010-11_no_%20form.pdf
thats what were talking bout, well what im talking about

kebes
02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I've read it. 3 point or better was a possibility, doesn't look like it is anymore. I'm curious how it was that if it was a possible change your friend got 3 point in his quota. As for the new manager running things into the ground, my best understanding is that elk population is doing pretty dang good in the east kootenays (almost to the point where it's doing too good should we get a bad winter) and the west kootenays are a much tougher hunt than a large number of people may be expecting so thinking there's going to be a slaughter is overkill. Feel free to disagree :).

bighornbob
02-09-2010, 03:45 PM
i get the fact that it looks like it will be staying with 6 or better, that wasnt posted that long ago, the stuff i said was when this possible changes were announced.

Actually this is what you said.

Hello all
ive got a freind who is an outfitter and he was showing me his quotas for next fall, the quotas include 3-point bull elk. Now im not sure if those are official or not but doesnt look good. as for the other changes we never seen any but we were speaking with a local CO and he was mentioning something about the poor buck numbers foor whitetail. Sounds like they are now looking into doing something there aswell. If anyone can confirm anything, that would be nice. Maybe if theres any reg. 4 outfitters on here maybe they can shed some light. Thanks

And the title of the thread was Region 4 Seasons A-Go or something like that. So you made it sound like that was happening and now you are saying its not. So what happened to your buddies 3 point quota?? Was he full of shit or just you??

BHB

Fisher-Dude
02-09-2010, 05:34 PM
lol man, just go away, really as i said if u can prove what i said wrong.....than do so...if not go find another forum to disrupt. ask anyone/hunter about what the early 90s were like hunting elk and deer in the reg 4. garbage. anyways once again, show me where it differs about what i said. And to be honest just a GLASSGUY said, thats what those people are paid to do, hense CUSTOMER SERVICE! theyre paid to do that, and very well. and as i said, if you look through the forums, you will see 300 other posts about changes, so it aint just me saying WHAT IS POSSIBLY HAPPENING. And who are you to accuse me for lying? are you a koot. outfitter? are you a koot. CO? Are you a koot resident that would get notifications about this stuff? thats what i thought. now can you please, find something else to do then argue with me and the rest of the HUNTERS in this forum. this is huntingbc.ca, not arguewithabiologist.ca

Early 90s were awesome in region 4. We smacked an elk or two pretty much every year. Had lots of good bugling too. Eastkoot and I had 4 bulls going at once some times. Loved it! Most elk I shot and saw were back in the 3 point days, compared to now.

And we would see lots of deer too, not that we were targeting them. With a freezer full of elk meat, we let lots of deer walk, as did many region 4 hunters.

You're spreading the bullshit on pretty thick there Benny boy. I've hunted the Kootenays every year since 1978, except for a couple. My memory is a hell of a lot better than yours - were you even born then?

benbeckoutfitters
02-09-2010, 07:45 PM
lol no no i wasnt lol, wow you guys did pretty good then i guess eh lol, as i said those were proposed quotas, the paper he had musta been bullshit then i guess. From what ive herd, it wasnt THAT good but, i do agree that since then it has only gotten better, and im a true believer in the 6 point system. now if you read into that quote you posted there i was asking if anyone else had herd anything? ill get the sheet hopefully for tommorow and post you can look for yourself.

deer nut
02-09-2010, 08:54 PM
You misunderstand what I posted as I meant FOREIGNERS, such as Americans, Euros and so on. I am against foreign ownership of any type and see NO reason why any BC citizen should have to compete with foreign hunters. Get it?

I stand corrected! Just sensitive about this topic, having been relegated to the island after a 4 year stint up North. Must be an inferiority complex developing.....I have never hunted the Kootenays but I sure would like to! Sounds like I'd better get over there quick!

358mag
02-09-2010, 09:06 PM
the gos was proposed and opposed by the guys in the west kootenay. don't know what the final outcome was. lots of local opposition.
Local opposition can you blame them its going to be a gong show over there in a few select zone's that have held some very nice large trophy bulls < oppps sorry resident hunters arn't trophy hunters> going to be interesting to see what comes out this fall
bet the CO'S going to be busy in the Castelgar area:wink:

KevinB
02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Local opposition can you blame them its going to be a gong show over there in a few select zone's that have held some very nice large trophy bulls < oppps sorry resident hunters arn't trophy hunters> going to be interesting to see what comes out this fall

I get the feeling there wouldn't be a huge number of bulls hitting the ground in a 6-pt season there. Might be busy for a couple of years until everyone figures out that it's not a cakewalk. There will likely be some conflicts on private land but I don't believe it will be nearly as bad as some think. Some of those nice big "trophy" bulls will get shot but I don't think too many hunters that show up blind, hoping to run into a 6-pt will be the ones to shoot them. The elk around Castlegar have already had hunters chasing them around for 4 months each fall with the antlerless LEH's so they have had a bit of an education.

bridger
02-10-2010, 02:58 AM

there has been no scientific data provided that does not support a general open season for elk in the west kootenay. just the opposite. local opposition is often based on a me first attitude. i seriously doubt if a open season on 6 points will result in a huge over harvest. as resident hunters we are often are own worst enemy when it comes to creating hunting opportunities. leh is a last resort management tool and should be viewed as such.

GoatGuy
02-10-2010, 03:49 AM

Here's another beauty:

anyways this is a joke bottom line....i also (sorry non koot hunters) totaly disagree that 95% of cow draws go to vancouverites...thats a piss off theres alot of guys that would love to get that draw.

Hate to break it to you, 95% of draws don't go to "Vancouverites". You're wrong. How would you even know what percent of people from Vancouver got cow elk draws in Region 4? You don't. I can guarantee you don't even know how many people from Region 4 get cow elk draws. It's probably something you heard from another wonderous person or something you simply dreamed up. Either way it's wrong.

300 other posts are talking about what they think should happen, not what's going to happen as regulations or that their buddy got proposed quotas, Ray D destroyed mule deer and I also recall you taking a swipe at the guy who's managing grizzlies in Region 4. So right there are a handful of things you don't know what you're talking about, were either BS'ed by somebody else or made up.

As I said, either someone has been bsing you for a long time or you've get a great imagination. Maybe you're just a young guy??

You've mentioned your mom works at the office in Cranbrook. If you're ever around there pop in and see Tara or Dave and ask them some questions that relate to what you seem to believe. I wouldn't reccomend telling them about what you've been writing; I don't think they'll be impressed and you might be a bit emberassed.

Hopefully you'll learn something.

kootenayelkslayer
02-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Maybe you're just a young guy??

Hey now, don't associate youth with naivety. There are just as many 'aged' people amongst us that are pretty ignorant.
Either way, I agree Benbeck seems a bit confused about the issue here.

GoatGuy
02-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey now, don't associate youth with naivety. There are just as many 'aged' people amongst us that are pretty ignorant.

Don't worry, I'm not. :wink:

d6dan
02-10-2010, 03:46 PM

Really??? what was your first clue?:confused:

Triggerman
02-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Posting on forums is the same in life. If you tell the truth, you need't worry about what you've said. Unfortuntately, people can type what ever they want and get away with it - until it turns out to be BS at which point they lose all credibility and they eventually go away.

It would be great if at least every other post on here was actually about Hunting in B.C.:)

gibblewabble
02-10-2010, 05:37 PM
That eggs benny outfitter guy sure is a good armchair bio, where did you get your degree?:?

Ghost Stalker
02-20-2010, 02:58 PM
many things have been said here that i agree with and dissagree with. Wk elk have always been a coveted tag for any east koot res. i personally think it would be a mistake to open the core areas in the west as i think of them as a trophy quality elk area. we should all be trophy hunters to some degree(take the best animal you can while ensuring you fill the freezer). this bull sh!t about the coasties..... they got the right to hunt here aswell. i have run into many that are unaware of some of the road closures, cow zones..etc. SOME of them need to do thier homework. the non-res alien thing.... well i guided last yr and it payed the bills. this crap about elk numbers.. well my friend there are more and higher scoring elk in region 4 than the 90's i can assure you that. i am an avid shed hunter and in the 90's it was few and far between to find 300 class sheds. now we pick up a few in the 350 range. your not seeing elk.. well you need to change your strategy. there are a hell of a lot more ATVs out there and elk are not ******ed. while guiding this past season i saw leagal bulls 8 out of 10 days some days 3 or 4 6pts. i think it would be a big dissapointment to many if they open up the west. i love the idea of the chance at a real whopper of a bull. and like someone said, it won't be as easy as they think to just drive over there and shoot a 380 bull. i shed hunt there too and it is a fricking jungle and the elk play by different rules there.

oh ya i hate posting as it always starts shyt..lol

wolf
02-21-2010, 10:58 PM
WK ELK

Short 6 PT GOS with assortment of other opportunities to address agriculture & other conflicts

The controversy between large trophy / quality hunting versus meat hunting with incidental trophy hunting in the West Kootenay has been a issue of contention since inception.

The proponents for the large trophy hunt want have a chance at a special experience if drawn regardless of the poor odds, they want trophy animals with less competition.(Know it can be a tough hunt regardless)

This comes at significant expense to the hunter opportunity that could be realized with a more liberal, standardized and consistent regulation as utilized elsewhere and resulting in increased sustainable harvests.

The impacts of the large trophy management also go far beyond the areas that are specific for this objective.

Few of the proponents or the residents in the area they represent are actually able to hunt Elk in these areas due to the low odds (50-1) or less of the draw so they hunt elsewhere.
This results in excessive, undue and undesirable hunting pressure on other areas of the Kootenays and Okanagan that have more liberal objectives and regulations.

The proponents of the large trophy hunt say the special experiences are equally available to all B.C. residents.

Should not then the decision to establish regulation objectives also be equally available to all B.C. residents? (They have spoken)

At a time where we are working toward hunter recruitment, retention, simplifying and streamlining regulations and increased opportunity we need maintain actions to achieving those goals within the guidelines of conservation.

Unprecedented claims have been made that all sorts of horrors would occur within a short 6 pt season.
Massive slaughter of the herds, trespass issues leading to safety concerns etc, etc.
(Not likely)
Incidental over harvests of other species..........(Likely)

We should work toward assuring regulations are implemented to lessen any potential negative aspects within the proposal.

SO we can all keep HUNTING IN B.C.

FYI,
The reference to large trophy is specific in that it currently manages beyond usual class trophy

:-|

W

02-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Good post Wolf.

What do you think of the southern interior white tailed deer antlerless GOS proposal?