View Full Version : Quesnel 2010 3D Season

willyqbc
01-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Indoor 3D

Feb 27/28 at the Gamache Arena, Old P.G. highway
80 target plus optional round on Sat.
standard prices and categories

Outdoor 3D

May 29/30 at the Janzen farm, Paradise Rd.
80 targets, spot shoot, bonus targets for prizes, raffles and door prizes
THE PIG ROAST IS BACK!!!!! In addition to our usual awesome dinner, we will be roasting a 120lb pig on a spit!!!
LIVE BAND and dancing Saturday night
primitive camping and concession on site
standard prices and categories

Hunter Warm-up

August 14/15 at the Janzen Farm, Paradise rd
80 targets, fun shoot, everything but broadheads allowed

For more info
contact
Chris or Sam
250-992-5586
mascqbc@telus.net

BowSitter
01-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Really want to take in another shoot or two off the island and this one sounds like a good one! Hope to make it up there......Ron

oldtimer
01-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Ron it will be awesome, bring little brother and make a hell of a trip. Mike

Bow Walker
01-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Appreciate the "little brother" Mike, but it's the other way around...

I'd live to able able to go. Haven't kicked any Interior butt for a long, long time...:mrgreen: :tongue: :wink:

BowSitter
01-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Appreciate the "little brother" Mike, but it's the other way around...

I'd live to able able to go. Haven't kicked any Interior butt for a long, long time...:mrgreen: :tongue: :wink:
l
He's not my brother with statements like that. Lots of awesome shooters that I have met up there, Leon, Kevin, just to mention two. Also Sam and Chris.

willyqbc
01-27-2010, 09:03 AM
HAHA!! I like'em cocky Ron......makes it easier for Michael to take their money:tongue:. Sure hope you guys can make the trip, should be worth your while for the meal alone!!:-D

Chris

Bowzone_Mikey
01-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Meals ... Good food will bring out the likes of me ... LMAO ... Like I need an excuse to go to Q-towns shoot .... Most fun I ever have at a shoot is in Q-town ...

Sitter and Walker brother Combo should try to make it up .... we'll teach them old guys how to have fun the interior way

BowSitter
01-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Ron it will be awesome, bring little brother and make a hell of a trip. Mike

Mike, If I can get my bro let go of the apron strings I could be persuaded to bring him along!:mrgreen:

Bow Walker
01-27-2010, 05:04 PM
[quote=Bowzone_Mikey;614140]Meals ... Good food will bring out the likes of me ... LMAO ... Like I need an excuse to go to Q-towns shoot .... Most fun I ever have at a shoot is in Q-town ...

Sitter and Walker brother Combo should try to make it up .... we'll teach them old guys how to have fun the interior way[:confused:/quote]

:eek: interior way :confused: :redface:

:mrgreen: I gave up the "interior way" when I realized that I liked girls better than boyz (at around 7 or 8)...:tongue:

Bowzone_Mikey
01-27-2010, 11:12 PM
:mrgreen: I gave up the "interior way" when I realized that I liked girls better than boyz (at around 7 or 8)...:tongue:

But when you were 7 you mom told you to walk your pet Dinosaur ... Terminolgy has changed since then ....
But I forgive ya ... cause youve been trapped on an Island too long .