PDA

View Full Version : anyone from bella coola?

mark
02-20-2006, 11:42 AM
just wondering if anybody on this site is from bella coola, i could use a little local help and advice in getting the spring grizzz!

mark
02-20-2006, 02:13 PM
zone 5-08 b, any help would be nice :-D

BCrams
02-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Trade hunting locations where you and your wife took those fine bucks and a grizzly spot for you :biggrin: Seems fair enough considering how valuable a grizz tag is !!

But wait -- you were just hunting moose when you accidentally shot that buck :cool:

Archive
02-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Have you been there before?

mark
02-27-2006, 08:43 AM
nice try rambo! my mulie spots are precious, i loose friends because i dont take em there! ive there once fall river fishing and goat hunting got squat. but did cruise alot of logging roads to the left and right of the highway before town. a buddy i was with showed me where he got a grizz once so i guess ill start there. ;)

jackychiles
03-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Mark, 5-08B....if I am correct they only let one tag go per year for Grizzly ?? My buddy is the DFO up there and if I remember you are on the west side of the Telchaco river ?? e-mail me if I am correct and I may be able to help you, although I am jealious because if it is the draw I am thinking of you are the luckiest ******* ever....:)

mark33g@shaw.ca

Jacky

mark
03-02-2006, 09:47 PM
email and pm sent! :grin:

stonesheep
03-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Mark I got a fair bit of help a couple years back while goat hunting from a guy who works there, maps, where to and where not to go, he hunts the area lots and works there every day, if he is still there he will be invaluable to you.....He told me where not to go while goat hunting to avoid cranky G- bears, well we went there any ways and got what he told us we would get cranky G-bears.... well at least way to curious.. we left the area in fear of having to do the worst. Good luck and PM me if you would like his name. There is also a member here from Bella C if I remember correctly, might be on Huntshoot????cant remember. Bitterroot may have been his name.....or Shortroot I think...ya thats it search him up as well

Stones

mark
03-05-2006, 08:59 AM
pm sent thanx