PDA

View Full Version : Even though they tried to ruin the last week of duck season...

zaconb
01-15-2010, 10:48 PM
By trying to break into my truck, and my decoy trailer, by shooting ducks from their truck in the middle of the road while the ducks were resting in a flooded road ditch, wounding 6, killing one! After I dealt with all the the appropriate authorities including supplying plate number, descriptions...we still managed to walk away loving this sport!
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/zaconb/Hunting%2009/DSC_0197.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/zaconb/Hunting%2009/DSC_0241.jpg

Bow Walker
01-16-2010, 11:40 AM
If I read your post right, you reported some "A"-holes and then stil managed to get out there for some nice ducks. Good for you for taking the necessary time to follow thru with the reporting!

sawmill
01-16-2010, 12:06 PM
GAWD MAN!!! What planet did you get that "dog" from???????

Are you doing wierd genetic experiments in your basement?:shock:

dutchie
01-16-2010, 01:06 PM
GAWD MAN!!! What planet did you get that "dog" from???????

Are you doing wierd genetic experiments in your basement?:shock:

HAHAHA its a newfie... what more could you expect!! (a hell of alot smarter tho!)

Dutchie

dabat
01-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Not that I consider myself a rat, I hate to see stupid stuff happening whether it be fishing or hunting and always try to report it. Good on you zaconb, I wish everyone would do the same. Too many people turn a blind eye. Congrats on still having a good day and not letting it stop you from doing your thing.

wrenchhead
01-16-2010, 03:11 PM
sounds like quite the morning. nice varitiy of ducks though.

Theo722
01-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Can't believe how low brow some people can be. Good for you to call their bluff that nobody's gonna do something.
Nice picture as well.

unimog
01-18-2010, 12:44 AM
Was out in The estuary here in town. Watched 3 guys walk from their trucks and walk to the water front. Aced a swan, Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls. They walked right up the bird lookout, where it's a protected area started shooting silhouettes flying up the river mouth. My hunting partner Yelled out to ask how seagulls tasted. Just ignored us and kept on doing f'd up sh#t. They had no intent to retrieve what they killed. We reported to police station. 1st question they asked Were they native and how close to the reserve were they. Told the police that It didn't matter What their race was and that they were doing something completely illegal, not to mention it was now an hour after shooting light. The cops actually had the audacity to give me the gears for not giving my name or phone #. Still don't know if they actually came or not.

Bow Walker
01-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Wouldn't it be better to get the C.O.'s involved rather than the police?