PDA

View Full Version : hbc pic/video

brock77
01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
i need some more family pics/son or dughters first kills ect, and some videos thanks

brock77
01-27-2010, 10:11 AM
any one have video of their hunts? still need more pics
bigbore14, bcbillies have sent videos! anyone else?

brock77
01-31-2010, 09:53 AM
Okay fellas BCbillies has sent many videos, as well as BigBore14. I know more of you have to video your hunts:-D I need (would like) some of elk, mule deer, white tail, bear, and cougar . These videos are going to be the high light of the HBC video.
pm me if you have any videos and i will explain how to emial them to me, its pretty simple.

springpin
01-31-2010, 11:25 AM
how's the video going?

brock77
01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
how's the video going?

The video is going great.(lots of time spent doing it, the wife is ready to kill me) she sais that "i'm now married to the damn computer" hahaha.
I would have to say its about 85% finished. just working on the "videos of hunts" part right now, then some more pictures and then ending with credits. Shooting for the end of feb to be finished. Right now its about 45 min- 1 hour long (finall editing to this point) and still have more to add

brock77
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
LAST CALL FOR PICS/VIDEOS if you haven't sent pics or videos yet, then please send them. Not much time left, i will be doing the final edit of the video at the end of the month, and hope to have it ready soon after.
Still need some good funny chit for credits.
Thanks to all who have sent allready, i will post when video is ready(middle/end of march)

brock77
02-24-2010, 06:00 PM
allrighty guys/gals working on the last part of the movie (ending credits). Im looking for more pics (funny stuff of hunts or in camp or just plain goofy chit) if you have any please send me a pm and ill give you my email adress
thanks brock77

brock77
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Well the time has come guys/gals, As promised the video is FINISHED with the exception of a few surprises. There is just one thing, i lost all the handles for those who have sent pics, DUHOOO:oops::oops: i know. So if you would like your handle added to the video credits please pm me with your handle thanks. ill try to remember the names (handles) in the mean time

If you would like a copy of the video, send mailing address along with name I'm hoping to get them out close to the end of march just in time for the bear season

frenchbar
03-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Looking forward to it brock77..Thanx..:-D

hillclimber
03-02-2010, 10:48 AM
are you going to post this on youtube for all to see or make dvd's??

Blainer
03-02-2010, 10:58 AM
I'm also looking forward to it.

r106
03-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I would love to see it are you puting it on youtube?
________
Honda WOW specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_WOW)

brock77
03-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I am going to make dvds, the video is way to long to post on u tube, its about 50 minutes long, I am working on the case cover for the next few weeks and then they will be ready for shipping out,
As for a price.... I am not sure, a regular hunting dvd goes for around $25, I am kinda of stump on this for now, but i am not interested in making a whack of cash,(making videos takes alot of time) just some reasonable price so everyone has a chance to get the video.

BiG Boar
03-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Looking forward to the video. Did you get some great footage?

brock77
03-10-2010, 10:58 PM
well here it is, the final dvd case cover (i think), just waiting for some final ok's, let me know what you guys/gals think of it i tied uploading the intro but neither photo bucket or YouTube will let me ?:evil:anyways here it is.
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/dvd_cover.png

358win
03-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Looks good Brock77 can' wait...

Blainer
03-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Looking good.
Let us know the cost and how to transfer the money?
Shipping thru Canada post?
I look forward to watching.

thetackdriver
03-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Man that loooks really great. Cant wait

Bow Walker
03-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Looks fantastic.

If you are up for a small suggestion?

I'd lose the "Horny" in the title and replace with something like "Headgear" or some such less provocative word. The DVD might then appeal to a much wider audience. JMHO.

BlacktailStalker
03-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Head gear would imply hunters are strictly trophy hunters and the antis will hang us.
Horns-horny w/e.

Bow Walker
03-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I just think that it will "sell" way better without the reference or inference implied. JMO

NaStY
03-11-2010, 04:34 PM
I just think that it will "sell" way better without the reference or inference implied. JMO

I agree with bow walker. Loose the "horny" part of the cover. Then even my wife might buy one...

springpin
03-11-2010, 04:58 PM
cover looks good...how's the vid?

brock77
03-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Looks fantastic.

If you are up for a small suggestion?

I'd lose the "Horny" in the title and replace with something like "Headgear" or some such less provocative word. The DVD might then appeal to a much wider audience. JMHO.

HAHAHAHA:-D GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER LOL I new someone was going to say something about the "horny" bit. But it is not in anyway ment to be provocative or a sexual thing, just antlers/horns but thats okay.

frenchbar
03-11-2010, 08:53 PM
well here it is, the final dvd case cover (i think), just waiting for some final ok's, let me know what you guys/gals think of it i tied uploading the intro but neither photo bucket or YouTube will let me ?:evil:anyways here it is.
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/dvd_cover.png

Awesome brock..love the title myself!

brock77
03-11-2010, 09:17 PM
:evil:MAN WTF!!! I cant upload anything on to photobucket.:twisted: Every time i click on upload, it kicks me out and says there was a problem with web site and refreshes the page GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:evil: same with you tube. Any one else have this problem with their account? wish we could just upload videos straight to HBC like we can with pictures

BCbillies
03-12-2010, 12:45 AM
:evil:MAN WTF!!! I cant upload anything on to photobucket.:twisted: Every time i click on upload, it kicks me out and says there was a problem with web site and refreshes the page GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:evil: same with you tube. Any one else have this problem with their account? wish we could just upload videos straight to HBC like we can with pictures

I think you've been burning the candle at both ends and overworking your machine! I could upload the intro onto photobucket.

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/BCbillies/?action=view&current=hbcvideointro.flv

If this one is outdated let me know and I can delete.

Johnnybear
03-12-2010, 01:15 AM
I think you've been burning the candle at both ends and overworking your machine! I could upload the intro onto photobucket.

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/BCbillies/?action=view&current=hbcvideointro.flv

If this one is outdated let me know and I can delete.

Gotta love the music doesn't get any better:-D. I have mixed feelings about the horny part still. Time will tell, time will tell.

Good for you for putting this together brock77 congrats big time!!!

The Dawg
03-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Looks great! I dont have a problem with the titles words...it just doesnt 'flow' to me.

The Bucks, The Bulls, The Brotherhood- The hunts of HBC.

My two cents

358win
03-12-2010, 10:38 AM
The Bucks, the Bulls and the Bruins ?

whitetailsheds
03-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Considering there is a series out by a FSJ wildlife videographer "Bucks, Bulls, and Boars", I'd find something else. How about "Hunting BC"?

Blainer
03-21-2010, 08:13 AM
Kinda boring at this time of the year.
Looking forward to watching this dvd.
Almost avail?Costs?

358win
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Considering there is a series out by a FSJ wildlife videographer "Bucks, Bulls, and Boars", I'd find something else. How about "Hunting BC"?

OK....how about "Pellets, Patty's & Turds"

brock77
03-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Kinda boring at this time of the year.
Looking forward to watching this dvd.
Almost avail?Costs?

Have to get the ok from marc, and the sponsors for the web site to ok it also, why?........ well I'm putting the sponsors name in the vid and this web sites name on it so they need to know that the movie is legit and not some sloppy movie just slapped together, understandable for sure.
I have to send marc a dvd before i can go any further, allot of red tape to go threw but hopefully its all good. It has taken me a good solid three months to get everything just perfect. I finally watched the hole thing from beginning to end at home, damn i think i did pretty good..... but that's not saying much hahahah. There is just no way i could put it on you tube just waaaaayyyy to long