PDA

View Full Version : Only 2 Boys left

Marley420
01-12-2010, 09:37 AM
11 pups in a litter and only 2 boys left! The pups are 6 weeks old. Born Nov 30. Pups will have been de-wormed 3 times and have 1st shots.

Mom and dad are great hunting dogs. This past weekend, Mom had a few excellent retrieves. Each season she impresses me more.

They are developing quickly. They love to eat, play and cuddle. Great family pets, my 3 kids and the wife and I, have not stopped doting on them.

Males are $800. There are two shades of Chocolate in the boys.

Ben Fougere
01-13-2010, 09:28 AM
They look like little chesapeake pups. What do mom and dad look like? Are you a breeder?

Marley420
01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Nope they are Labs. Mom is a yellow and dad a chocolate. I suppose now we are breeders. This is our first litter, and we are very pleased at how the pups turned out. My bird hunting partner is where we got our dogs from, and after a lot of options, we used a dog from the Island for the stud. The sire comes from Pachanga Magnum Force bloodlines.

I would post more pics if I could get some help. How can I be able to use more than 2 pics. I re-size them, but still take up more than available bytes. Some people can post big pics, does anyone know how to do this.

kinderdoggin
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Marley, if you have the pics uploaded somewhere else on the internet (facebook, photobucket, etc) just right click on the picture and copy image location. Then, when you post here, click the little picture button just above the text box (the one that looks like a mountain) and paste in the image location. Voila, bigger pics!

~Erin