PDA

View Full Version : antlered deer

ruger#1
02-12-2006, 02:48 AM
went to a pita dinner tonight , just before dark on the way there we seen a nice buck it still had both of its antlers, there were two deer couldn't tell what the other one was.

Ddog
02-12-2006, 03:28 AM
i have one in my backyard..nice 2 point..he's still really weary of me trying to take his pic..there is an orphaned little button buck back there to. He lets me get about 10 feet from him now. The little guy has been there since Sept all by himself and the 10-12 does wont let him near them for very long, I kinda feel sorry for him..Until this Sept..lol..(JK) He is real easy to get pictures of. I will be taking a picture a month as long as he is here! will be kinda neat to watch his antler growth.
cheers..

Steeleco
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Ddog, all this talk of pictures and none posted!!! I know, I'll post em for ya :shock:

plumbob
02-12-2006, 10:15 AM
We were downtown Quesnel two nights ago and watched two bucks sparing away just before the cop shop.One really wide two and atwo by three that was a little bigger.I was amazed they still had antlers as I've found several sheds up above are farm already this year.

3kills
02-12-2006, 10:26 AM
plumbob where bouts do u live in quesnal???

358mag
02-18-2006, 06:14 PM
sure that wasnt 2 first nation bucks duking it out in frt of the cop shop in Quesnel ???

cowboy-up69
02-24-2006, 05:48 AM
Dang, I was driven my bro home from a party on wednesday night, almost hit a small 2 point, and then got damn near in town and saw some more so I slowed down and as I got closer, saw a niiiice 4 pt, still got their antlers on!!! What the heck is up with that??!!