PDA

View Full Version : Camo

Heavy Metal
01-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Looking to purchase some new camo this year wondering what your opinions are . Ive been looking around on the internet and I like the xpo line from browning, also I really like the underarmour line up aswell but the cost difference is quite abit. I hunt mostly region 2 and am looking to buy a new set this spring that I will have for a while do you guys have any thoughts on what else I could look at? Or what you have had and are happy with. Thanks

dutchie
01-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I have the XPO stuff from browning and I hate it... I never even put it in the truck when I am going out. I have used it duck hunting and I use a waterproof jacket underneith.

My brother got me a Under Armour jacket for xmas and it is amazing... Water proof, windproof, silent and warm... it is from the cold gear lineup. (i was in the rain today with it and i am pumped about it!)

Dutchie

knockturnal
01-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Look into riverswest. Amazing stuff.

fourbyfour
01-02-2010, 12:30 PM
region 2 hunting? all you need good rain gear and layers. i use the sitka stuff and i like it. costly but nice.

BearStump
01-02-2010, 12:56 PM
fourbyfour region 2 hunting? all you need good rain gear and layers. i use the sitka stuff and i like it. costly but nice

x2 on the rain gear for reg. 2.
sucks when your wrists and ankles are wet by 8 am. it makes for a cold day.

MikeH
01-02-2010, 02:04 PM
goretex is your friend.:)