PDA

View Full Version : Valley hunt

Dutch
12-30-2009, 11:46 PM
I have been down with a foot injury for three weeks and reading about you guys has been driving me nuts. Of course I hurt my foot the weekend I started time off so the little brown guy has been wondering why no hunting ,not my fault. Finally got out to this afternoon went out to Sumas and there was snow on the ground.Well drove around to a few of my favourite spots and seen a few in some open water.Loaded up without my robo (forgot to charge him up lol) so it was going to be old school me and my 2 rnts (duck calls).So there were quite a few more ducks than I realised as they were sitting in the edge of the field but I just let them take off did not try and pop any on the way in.Have done this before and usually they dribble back. Set up my 6 dekes behind me and 10 minutes later they started coming back.Great time 2 and fives couple singles 40 minutes I was packing up and heading out.But had to sit for a few minutes and watch them greenies decoy, thats what its all about. The new RNT daisy cutter worked real fine and so did little brown dog, will post some pics tommorrow:mrgreen::mrgreen:

shadow1982
12-31-2009, 08:02 AM
Welcome back Dutch

Theo722
12-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Sounds like a great shoot. Was wandering where the birds were yesterday. There were only a few at the marsh.