PDA

View Full Version : PUps at four weeks

Marley420
12-29-2009, 10:41 AM
The little scamps are sure growing. Mom is weaning now. The pups love their gruel. They are getting really playful. It sure is fun watching 11 pups in a winner take all Battle Royale. LOL! We woke at 3am on Christmas morning to 10 pups out of the whelping box, Santa must have awaken them! So they now have run of half the kitchen. Nothing beats hanging out in the 'kennel', and being a jungle gym. There are 4 boys left, $800 each.

kinderdoggin
12-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Cute cute cute! Thanks for sharing. Have you got them all named yet? :)

plumbob
12-29-2009, 07:33 PM
They are some good looking pups

Marley420
12-29-2009, 10:55 PM
My kids have most of them named. Qwatchi(Cade), Muk Muk, Miga, Sumi are some of them. It is a lot of fun, when they respond when you talk to them. We are working with them when they do their business, sitting coming, etc... They are such a joy to watch. We have cut Mom back to one feeding per day, 3 dogs at a time. Marley sure appreciates that!!!

Happy New Year everyone. We wish you all, health and prosperity.

Chuck
12-29-2009, 11:23 PM
They'll destroy your furniture and half the house, but they're worth it - cute little b*****s. Call'em all "Carpenter" because I'm sure they'll also be doing odd jobs around the place. :)

Doe Eyes
01-06-2010, 05:25 AM
I know the feeling...I have a litter of 11 Alaskan Malamutes running the household at the moment...but I know I will miss them when they are gone!