PDA

View Full Version : To all those doubters

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 08:39 PM
First off, merry christmas, Now down to business. To my new found friends Elkmasterc, Gaehouse, etc. here are the pictures you asked for, perhaps now you might believe that someone other than yourselves might be able to shoot a nice animal in B.C. I will leave lots of room for your required appologies to the new guy.

digger dogger
12-25-2009, 08:44 PM
what about me??? i don't see the pics!

bozzdrywall
12-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Pics??????????????????????

shoot to kill
12-25-2009, 08:48 PM
I dont doubt your a tool

moosinaround
12-25-2009, 08:57 PM
I see you had a successful day hunting today!! Cause you must be drunk!! Post some pics there dude!! Make sure they work before you speak up and make yourself look like an a$$ again!! Just some friendly info! Moosin

Pioneerman
12-25-2009, 09:04 PM
You sure showed them lol

creakinbones
12-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Yup, I sure did, I'm just not feelin the love. And yes, of course I'm drunk, it's Christmas.

http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1

Try this then call me names

Fisher-Dude
12-25-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm a believer now.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Wow, this is harder than hunting. try this.
Never let drunk friends help you.

http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/a...1.jpg&newest=1 (http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/beerhunter99/hunting%202009%20Season%201%20SUCCESS/?action=view&current=Myfirstbuck1.jpg&newest=1)

ElkMasterC
12-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow, this is harder than hunting. try this.
Never let drunk friends help you.

You have any friends that aren't? lol
Dude, I didn't even SEE your original threads, and don't give a flying ****.
You're acting like a tool, and you'll continue to be treated as such until you steel yourself learn to temper your responses.
Tool, temper, steel?
I sense a theme here.

Relax, guy.
You'll have a lot more fun if you chill a bit.

OutWest
12-25-2009, 09:37 PM
You've now made 3 threads about this deer (that I know of). You could have just posted the pics in the original thread without making yourself look like an ass and you would have gained a lot more respect on the site.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 09:39 PM
You have any friends that aren't? lol
Dude, I didn't even SEE your original threads, and don't give a flying ****.
You're acting like a tool, and you'll continue to be treated as such until you steel yourself learn to temper your responses.
Tool, temper, steel?
I sense a theme here.

Relax, guy.
You'll have a lot more fun if you chill a bit.

Does this look familiar?? And I quote.

Re: Thanks for nothing (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=586227#post586227)

I would love to see diffe.rent angles as well.
Darn hard to try to get a B&C score with just that one angle.
Steeleco, you're right, I take LOTS of pics of my deer. Especially if that was my first!

So you must give a flyin ****, about what I'm not sure.
You need another drink

Jelvis
12-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Yappy Yoodle is still King and always will be....even tho we miss Yappie.
jElvi$ -- Yappie Yoodle Dawg --

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 09:44 PM
You've now made 3 threads about this deer (that I know of). You could have just posted the pics in the original thread without making yourself look like an ass and you would have gained a lot more respect on the site.

I didn't think I needed to post all my pictures to prove to you guys that I actually shot something. I have now posted MORE to make you all feel better about yourselves. Thanks for the initial trust, is it really this hard to prove you actually got an animal every time?????
You guys must be great photographers by now, I am not that good with my camera yet but I guess i will be after a couple more deer.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Yappy Yoodle is still King and always will be....even tho we miss Yappie.
jElvi$ -- Yappie Yoodle Dawg --

DUDE, its nice to know someone that drinks more than me

KB90
12-25-2009, 09:51 PM
I hardly think this proves you shot the deer, you posted the same picture but smaller, and another one of the skull woopty doo. If you shot the deer congrats if no one believes you who cares. You just look like a doofus. Let it go.

blindguy
12-25-2009, 10:25 PM
Merry kiss my ass buddy you should learn how to play nice.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 10:30 PM
How rude, that is not very nice.

Sitkaspruce
12-25-2009, 10:30 PM
LMMFAO!!!!!!

That deer has a pretty clean and old looking skull!!!!!!

How did you get it to look like that, that fast??????

You will have to try harder to BS the BS masters on this site!!!!:mrgreen::-D

Good luck on the next try.

We wait in patience............:cry:

Happy Holidays Yappy!!!!

Cheers

SS

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 10:33 PM
A little boiling water goes a long way. Try it.
4 hours in a pot in the back yard. How do you clean your skulls?????????????????????????????????????????

KB90
12-25-2009, 10:34 PM
they dont get that white from just boiling them. If it is yours how did you finish the process to make it look like it does.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 10:37 PM
have you never boiled a skull??? it gets all the meat off and cleans them up real nice. how do you do your skulls??? maybe you could send a pic of one of yours for comparison. this is the way a friend taught me to do it and I guess it works pretty well.

silvertipp
12-25-2009, 10:42 PM
have you never boiled a skull??? it gets all the meat off and cleans them up real nice. how do you do your skulls??? maybe you could send a pic of one of yours for comparison. this is the way a friend taught me to do it and I guess it works pretty well.
sincs your an expert hunter with your one kill now you should know boiling a skull also cooks the skull leaving it alot darker than yours the only way to get it that white so fast is bleach my freind

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Here is what I did step by step.
1 boil water
2 put skull in water
3 boil skull for 1 hours
4 change water
5 repeat at least twice
This gets rid of the fats and tallow that stains the skull dark
Try it next time and see what a new guy can teach you, maybe you will have better looking skulls.

Sitkaspruce
12-25-2009, 10:51 PM
A little boiling water goes a long way. Try it.
4 hours in a pot in the back yard. How do you clean your skulls?????????????????????????????????????????

Yup, that all you do and it is as clean as that........LOL!!!

I will leave this one alone after I ask one question.

What else did you do to get that skull so clean in such a short time??? And do not go running to your friends deer to look....Ooooops I just let the cat out of the bag:mrgreen::-D

But please do answer the question......

Trying to BS the HBC BSer's will not get you very far. You have already been caught. So make sure you have all your answers right......LOL!!!!

Cheers

SS

Highridge
12-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Here is what I did step by step.
1 boil water
2 put skull in water
3 boil skull for 1 hours
4 change water
5 repeat at least twice
This gets rid of the fats and tallow that stains the skull dark
Try it next time and see what a new guy can teach you, maybe you will have better looking skulls.

Ya he is right. l've been doing the same for years and it actually works.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Yup, that all you do and it is as clean as that........LOL!!!

I will leave this one alone after I ask one question.

What else did you do to get that skull so clean in such a short time??? And do not go running to your friends deer to look....Ooooops I just let the cat out of the bag:mrgreen::-D

But please do answer the question......

Trying to BS the HBC BSer's will not get you very far. You have already been caught. So make sure you have all your answers right......LOL!!!!

Cheers

SS

As it says in your post you are a bs er so please get your facts straight before you start typing. Being new I just did as I was told and got this result, maybe you should give it a try and then make comments.:mrgreen::-D

silvertipp
12-25-2009, 10:58 PM
i call bullshit on that been doing taxidermy for years the skull will alays be cooked

creakinbones
12-25-2009, 10:58 PM

I concur, I do it the same way, it works. Oh by the way keep it coming, this is good shit.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:02 PM
i call bullshit on that been doing taxidermy for years the skull will alays be cooked

Wow, glad I didn't bring it to you.

shoot to kill
12-25-2009, 11:04 PM
First off, merry christmas, Now down to business. To my new found friends Elkmasterc, Gaehouse, etc. here are the pictures you asked for, perhaps now you might believe that someone other than yourselves might be able to shoot a nice animal in B.C. I will leave lots of room for your required appologies to the new guy.

is this jim shockey?

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:06 PM
is this jim shockey?

Yea, why??? LMAO

silvertipp
12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow, glad I didn't bring it to you.
dont you actually have have a deer before you think about bringing it to anyone,keep on boiling & see how long it takes to fall apARTS

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:08 PM
dont you actually have have a deer before you think about bringing it to anyone,keep on boiling & see how long it takes to fall apARTS

Wow, I remember my first drink too.

KB90
12-25-2009, 11:11 PM
Wow, I remember my first drink too.

Professional hunter and a funny guy!

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Professional hunter and a funny guy!

But who is who, i don't think he's that funny

KB90
12-25-2009, 11:15 PM
well I'm done.

Merry Christmas.

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Merry Christmas Kyle

Highridge
12-25-2009, 11:23 PM

wow are you ever wrong, l have done it like that for years and never had a problem. Are you a taxidermist or a machine operater?

log_roller
12-25-2009, 11:24 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_live_to_stir_the_pot_tshirt-p235758243249441515t5tr_400.jpg DID NOT !!!!:mrgreen: Play nice with the other children or ill take your ball away, I would like more information on the hunt what highway was it on and how much was your deductible:mrgreen:

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:26 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_live_to_stir_the_pot_tshirt-p235758243249441515t5tr_400.jpg DID NOT !!!!:mrgreen: Play nice with the other children or ill take your ball away, I would like more information on the hunt what highway was it on and how much was your deductible:mrgreen:

I really need that shirt and a bigger spoon.

log_roller
12-25-2009, 11:29 PM
I really need a new shirt and a bigger spoon.

from what I heard thats what she said:-D furthermore during my investigation I will need to see a scanned copy of your filled tag and the name and phone number to the guy who cut your meat when it all comes down to it im the only one you have to prove anything to because I am a woods god

silvertipp
12-25-2009, 11:33 PM
[quote=Highridge;587510]wow are you ever wrong, l have done it like that for years and never had a problem. Are you a taxidermist or a machine operater?[
Another idiot if youve done that many than you would know about cracking,But if yoou just want to hang them outside it might work ok for you

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:34 PM
from what I heard thats what she said:-D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cruel, when she said to give her 6" and make it hurt i had to do her twice and punch her in the head.LMAO
have another drink.

SteadyGirl
12-25-2009, 11:36 PM
That deer is a tank:shock:Congrats on a huge buck!! Man that is a really REALLY nice buck! Story? Late season?
... i care not of triflery..

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:39 PM
[quote=Highridge;587510]wow are you ever wrong, l have done it like that for years and never had a problem. Are you a taxidermist or a machine operater?[
Another idiot if youve done that many than you would know about cracking,But if yoou just want to hang them outside it might work ok for you

Holy cow, I thought you were just being mean to me but you just don't like the fact that you obviously don't know what you are talking about pointed out. perhaps you could grace us with some of your mounts and the procedure you used. in the imortal words of my mother " put up or shut up"

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:41 PM
That deer is a tank:shock:Congrats on a huge buck!! Man that is a really REALLY nice buck! Story? Late season?
... i care not of triflery..
I agree but one has to defend themselves. Yes it was a late season buck (last day). this seems to have made everyone verrrrrrrry upset.

leadpillproductions
12-25-2009, 11:43 PM
i boiled a ton of skulls with no bleach they turn a yellowish colour not white but after that you take a buffing wheel on a drill white as white

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:45 PM
i boiled a ton of skulls with no bleach they turn a yellowish colour not white but after that you take a buffing wheel on a drill white as white

Do you change the water 3 times???

leadpillproductions
12-25-2009, 11:46 PM
i change it 2-4 times so it dont stink

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:47 PM
i change it 2-4 times so it dont stink

Huh, I must be lucky or something but it came out white. oops

leadpillproductions
12-25-2009, 11:49 PM
hmm but it only works for you and no one else you are lucky lol

beer hunter
12-25-2009, 11:56 PM
well, at least two other guys on here have agreed with me on this so go back and check them out.

leadpillproductions
12-26-2009, 12:00 AM
well i guess good on you never seen 3 out of 5 threads started and locked your on a role but nice deer

silvertipp
12-26-2009, 12:01 AM
well, at least two other guys on here have agreed with me on this so go back and check them out.
regardless on what i think of you ,its still a great buck ,you might look into your method of cleaning a skull especialy for a euro mount you mihgt learn something

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:03 AM
this one hasn't been locked yet, has it???What do you guys have against new guys anyways???
Don't lock me out cuz a bunch of grumpy old guys are delusional and like picking on me.:cry::cry::cry:

mpotzold
12-26-2009, 12:03 AM
Somebody having some fun with (some)hunters! :):)Guys-failing the core 3x should have been a giveaway that some pranks were on the way.:wink: Becomes a member Nov.29 –season is practically over-asks trivial questions-shoots deer on the 15th & within a week has antlers attached to a skull that looks old and brittle.
The only thing genuine in the story IMO is that the antlers in both photos are the same.
This exercise reminds me of another member coming up with tags for grouse hoax.
You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time?

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:05 AM
regardless on what i think of you ,its still a great buck ,you might look into your method of cleaning a skull especialy for a euro mount you mihgt learn something

I read somewhere beatles might be better but I hate bugs.

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Somebody having some fun with (some)hunters! :):)Guys-failing the core 3x should have been a giveaway that some pranks were on the way.:wink: Becomes a member Nov.29 –season is practically over-asks trivial questions-shoots deer on the 15th & within a week has antlers attached to a skull that looks old and brittle.
The only thing genuine in the story IMO is that the antlers in both photos are the same.
This exercise reminds me of another member coming up with tags for grouse hoax.
You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time?

Wow, who woke you up.
pa, pa, is that you pa, i got the gold here pa.

BCBear
12-26-2009, 12:13 AM
your tryin toooo hard beer hunter and have given yourself away

..the helmet was the first clue

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:14 AM

Darn, you are too smart for me, I wish I went to detective school.
BTW which helmet are you talkin about???

leadpillproductions
12-26-2009, 12:15 AM

I dam neer chocked on my drink

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:17 AM
I dam neer chocked on my drink

You did say "drink" right

leadpillproductions
12-26-2009, 12:21 AM
You did say "drink" right
i was haveing a laugh at your post tell it turn gay im done

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:25 AM
i was haveing a laugh at your post tell it turn gay im done

I almost passed a drink through my nose on that one.

Roots
12-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Hey BeerHunter, that is a nice buck, congrats. Too bad the picture is a bit small > what model of camera did you use? Looks like you used a cellphone - I do that too (saves weight).

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Hey BeerHunter, that is a nice buck, congrats. Too bad the picture is a bit small > what model of camera did you use? Looks like you used a cellphone - I do that too (saves weight).

Yup, that the only camera I had until christmas. this site only lets you post small pictures so that is all I could get on here.

krazy
12-26-2009, 12:40 AM
nice buck, shitty attitude - I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the upside down bird in the skull picture - classy guy :roll:

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:41 AM
nice buck, shitty attitude - I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the upside down bird in the skull picture.

Damn, you are the first to notice. That was just my salute to all the doubters.

Roots
12-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Yup, that the only camera I had until christmas. this site only lets you post small pictures so that is all I could get on here.

You know, a funny thing happened a couple of minutes ago. You said that you took this picture with a cellphone....

Yet, the data I get from the picture is...

Equipment Make: Nikon
Camera Model: E4300
Focal Length: 8mm
F-stop: F/2.8
Exposure: 1/215 sec.
Iso Speed: ISO-100
Metering: Pattern

So you're saying you used a cellphone, yet the data I get from the pic tells me it was taken by a Nikon Coolpix camera.

What's up with that BeerHunter? :-?

leadpillproductions
12-26-2009, 12:53 AM
You know, a funny thing happened a couple of minutes ago. You said that you took this picture with a cellphone....

So you're saying you used a cellphone, yet the data I get from the pic tells me it was taken by a Nikon Coolpix camera.

sounds like some one was caught in a little white lie ok now im done :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 12:58 AM

Geez, how did I not know what you were up to. you must be a technical genius to out smart me like that.
Who suggested the cell phone?????
Of course I agreed with you, why not, I'm bored with all the other posts and thought that the route you were taking to prove me wrong was a whole new concept. wow, look at a guys pic info, how original, wish I had thought of that. way to go sherlock, I'm busted.

12-26-2009, 01:02 AM
so you came to this site for advice and help.
heres my advice.

you stop posting as "beer hunter"
get a new profile,
and stop being such a child.
from what I have seen, this site is to help conect hunters to share pictures, info, and lots of good humor. not thanks for nothing posts. how many of your threads have been locked down? just put it to sleep man. I'v gotten all of my hunting knowledge and been able to connect with some great guys on here. you said that you are new to hunting and if you make some friends on here it will go a long way with connecting you with a variety of animals.

beer hunter
12-26-2009, 01:08 AM
so you came to this site for advice and help.
heres my advice.

you stop posting as "beer hunter"
get a new profile,
and stop being such a child.
from what I have seen, this site is to help conect hunters to share pictures, info, and lots of good humor. not thanks for nothing posts. how many of your threads have been locked down? just put it to sleep man. I'v gotten all of my hunting knowledge and been able to connect with some great guys on here. you said that you are new to hunting and if you make some friends on here it will go a long way with connecting you with a variety of animals.

Thanks mom, you are right. Did you really get all your hunting knowlege from this site??? Heaven help you. and I am not being childish so I am taking my ball and going home.

12-26-2009, 01:15 AM
didn't see that coming....

Roots
12-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Geez, how did I not know what you were up to. you must be a technical genius to out smart me like that.
Who suggested the cell phone?????
Of course I agreed with you, why not, I'm bored with all the other posts and thought that the route you were taking to prove me wrong was a whole new concept. wow, look at a guys pic info, how original, wish I had thought of that. way to go sherlock, I'm busted.

Dude, I couldn't care less about 'proving you wrong'... Was merely interested in your picture of a great buck. I have not read all the posts so I was curious when the buck was taken (pic was taken)...I stumbled onto some data that obviously didn't correlate...

With all the heat you're taking regarding the authenticity of this buck, a simple honest answer would have gained you some credibility. Unfortunately, I think you dropped the ball on this one....

showtimebc
12-26-2009, 01:41 AM
wow surpised this thread has gone on this far...

i'm not a believer. good luck next year. merry christmas.

hunter1947
12-26-2009, 05:17 AM
I wonder if beer hunter was on this forum under a different name ,he seams to be **************** with his stories ??????? :roll:.

Dutch Ppoacher
12-26-2009, 09:25 AM

I have to agree boyz, i do the same, just boil them, then scrach off the last bits. come out reallly white! and ready for the wall.

cheers merry christmas

Dutch

f350ps
12-26-2009, 10:55 AM
I can't believe you guys let this guy reel you in like he did. And not just once but again and again! K

bsa30-06
12-26-2009, 10:58 AM
I wonder if beer hunter was on this forum under a different name ,he seams to be **************** with his stories ??????? :roll:.

I think your probably right.Just another re-incarnated banned member.

Roots
12-26-2009, 11:01 AM

Yup, you hit the nail on the head... that's what I think too...

Gateholio
12-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I always wonder about the guys that have 3 identities, and make posts that prop up their other ID's posts...

If guess beer hunter needs some positive reinforcement from his other 2 personalities.:wink: