PDA

View Full Version : Hobo creek labradors

12-14-2009, 04:50 PM
So my Dad is looking for a yellow/black female lab specifically for hunting. The original breeder he picked out only had 2 females in the litter and they went to the owners.
Does anyone know about Hobo creek? The site seems to say Pet labs mostly. Anyone have a dog from there. He's spent a tonne of time looking around and there isnt much online, as you can tell by recent threads.

kinderdoggin
12-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I met Debbie (the owner of Hobocreek) and one of her girls at Bopper's seminar in PG. She is primarily into showing and obedience. Katie, the dog she brought to the seminar showed a lot more drive and interest in retrieving than most show labs I've met.

Since your dad is looking specifically for a hunting dog though, I might suggest looking at a kennel that breeds hunting or field trial Labs. There are a few of us in BC. Not sure where he is located but if he is near Quesnel shoot me a PM and we can arrange for him to meet our gang- I'm in SK right now having a dog bred but will be home next week and would be happy to discuss our upcoming litters.

Erin & the Eromit Labs.

Lots'oLabs
12-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Depending on how long your father is willing to wait there will be a litter on the ground mid Feb. well worth looking at.
The female is "Tangems Legacy Maker", call name"Jayda". She is a mid size yellow field trial dog. Hips excellent. Elbows good. Eyes normal. EIC & CNM clear.
The male is our dog "Maralan's Kids Wanna Rock" call name "Rocky".
Rocky is Hip/elbows good, eyes normal & EIC and CNM clear.
Rocky is approx. 83 lbs. He is 3 years of age and was BC high point JR. , 4th high Canadian and in the top 10 Canadian during his qual. year. He has also earned open all age points.
There will possibly be yellows in this litter and definitely blacks.

If you are interested I can provide 4 generation pedigrees and a contact # for the owner of the bitch.

Debby Montgomery
Home of
Maralan's Kids Wanna Rock JH JFTR QFTR
Maralan's Man In Black JFTR QFTR
HR Heads UP General Montgomery MH WCX
Shekko Raven of Brun Lea SH and the best darn bird dog ever!

12-16-2009, 12:26 PM
thanks guys i will pm you amd foreward this to him