PDA

View Full Version : gunsight

gunsight
12-12-2009, 03:11 PM
hello everybody i should give some info on what i like to hunt my two fav. are white tail bucks and elk then coyotes moose exc. as far as rifles go i have used 303 british ,30-30 winchester,30-06 parker hale, 300 wm tikka ,and also for varmints and goffers i use a 22-250 tikka.well that's about it for now.

i don't know were to put this but here goes'

this lady wasn't feeling good so she goes to the doctor for a check up,when she went back to get the results her friend goes back with her .the doctor calls her into the office were he tells here she has only a few months to live that she has cancer and that she should get her affairs in order.her friend and her decides to stop at the pub for a drink when they get in their they sit with some girls friends of theirs.one friend asks what they were doing she says she just got back from her doctor and that the doctor said she has aids and not long to live.on the way home the friend asks her why she said she has aids she says i was just getting my affairs in order and i don't want any of them sleeping with my husband after i'm gone.

Bow Walker
12-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the site. We'll look forward to the requisite joke in youe next post....