PDA

View Full Version : 1st HBC member i met robhuntsalot

dukester
12-12-2009, 11:29 AM
After years of being on the site and reading learning looking at members hunts i finally was about to meet one of you (us) Robhuntsalot, had a thread that he was looking for meat for his family and especially his son. sooooooooooo.. We met at Wholesale sports parking lot in Saskatoon at -35c Yiks :???:. Rob was itching to get back on the road home for Xmas so the visit was short. 2 1/2 coolers full of Antelope Whitetail Moose plus sausage is heading its way to BC. Oh Ya!!!!" Rob,, the guts of that Xmas card was not needed.. Thank you very much have a Merry Xmas,, we will meet again. I still need to make pepperoni.. :wink: corey.

field marshal
12-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Now that is true kindness Dukester:-D
You are a REAL sportsman! Good on you!
Cheers, Field Marshal.

dukester
12-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Now that is true kindness Dukester:-D
You are a REAL sportsman! Good on you!
Cheers, Field Marshal.
couldn't pass up meeting one of us ..

bozzdrywall
12-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Its guys like you that give the rest of us a good name. Right on

bsa30-06
12-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Its guys like you that give the rest of us a good name. Right on

couldn't agree more..

roblikestohunt
12-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks Corey, It was great to meet you and the meat is very much appreciated, as we speak were waiting for a moose roast and the sons pretty excited, long drive home to the loops yesterday, im glad to fnally have some time off!!! Thanks again your a good man!!! Merry Christmas to you and to all other Members, theres a great bunch of guys on this site!! Enjoy the lobster!!