PDA

View Full Version : Reezen

scembalf
12-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Just picked up a Mathews Reezen the other day to replace my switchback all I can say is wow so much faster gotta say I love it

Doug Skelly
12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Bows now a days are unbelieveable,i have an alphamax and am in love with it, the reezen is a beautiful bow too. I cant belive the speed,smothness and acuracey of these machines, so much fun to shoot.

Bow Walker
12-02-2009, 07:57 PM
The advancement(s) in the technology from just a few years ago is absolutely amazing. Gotta love engineering.

M@B
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Im going to have to shoot a new compound bow. The last one I shot was a Martin Pantera. I believe it was a 93 model year.... and I think it was a major reason that I shoot trad now! All the new stuff thats out there now looks pretty nice I must say.

Bow Walker
12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Matt - I used to shoot a '92 Martin Phantom and then I upgraded to an '06 Diamond Liberty. The difference was unbelievable! I ordered the Diamond in 60 lbs because I was having a tough time shooting my older Martin, which was set at 55 lbs.

When I first drew back on the new 60 lb Diamond I thought that they'd sent me the wrong bow (it drew and shot so easily). I got out my digital scale and was surprised to see that I was shooting 61.5 lbs! The Diamond was my first foray into the world of "Parallel limb technology". I still have that bow and it is still my hunting bow. Great bow!

bowboy
12-03-2009, 10:37 AM
How come nobody talks about Martin bows? I shoot a Martin Firecat and it is super fast and smooth. Got nothing against other bows but would like to hear more from you Martin shooters. Can shoot 10" groupings at 60 yards with the firecat!

Bow Walker
12-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Don't get me wrong. I upgraded to my Martin Phantom from a PSE Mojave - which was my first compound bow.

I loved my Martin. It had a shorter A2A, it had an up to date camo pattern, it was more "modern" looking, and it made my (in my mind) look more like a bow hunter!

Bowzone_Mikey
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Martin is a great Bowmaker ... I had a Cougar Mag and a Jaguar Mag ...both great bows ....

And their Ads are awe inspiring .....

MMMMMMMM Laura ;)